Cowboy ESU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Price
    $300 firm
    Item Location
    Pace
    I have the Sharps Bros. ( Sig X-Macro) Aluminum Module with Cocobolo wood handle. I have this literally 30 days and it’s next level. If you have an XL slide and want to increase the rounds you carry on board it takes it from 12 rounds Sig XL to 17 rounds you would have to invest in 17 round mags. But it’s worth it and it carries so well.
    If your asking well if it’s so good why sell it . Well because this is America !!! Na just kidding , I just got my long awaited X-macro frame by Icarus. they are both great. Everyone that has handled this Sharps Bros. Falls in love with it.

I’m asking $300 firm. No trades at this time and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0430.jpeg
      IMG_0430.jpeg
      2.3 MB · Views: 40
    • IMG_0429.jpeg
      IMG_0429.jpeg
      2.5 MB · Views: 40

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don't want to clutter up this thread, but I gotta ask. How is the feel of the gun with the aluminum frame? Did you notice a difference in muzzle rise \ handling between polymer vs aluminum frame because of the weight difference?

Walkerz93

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have the Sharps Bros. ( Sig X-Macro) Aluminum Module with Cocobolo wood handle. I have this literally 30 days and it’s next level. If you have an XL slide and want to increase the rounds you carry on board it takes it from 12 rounds Sig XL to 17 rounds you would have to invest in 17 round mags. But it’s worth it and it carries so well.
    If your asking well if it’s so good why sell it . Well because this is America !!! Na just kidding , I just got my long awaited X-macro frame by Icarus. they are both great. Everyone that has handled this Sharps Bros. Falls in love with it.

I’m asking $300 firm. No trades at this time and thanks for looking.
    Will this work with the P365XL?

Cowboy ESU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I don't want to clutter up this thread, but I gotta ask. How is the feel of the gun with the aluminum frame? Did you notice a difference in muzzle rise \ handling between polymer vs aluminum frame because of the weight difference?
    The Gun handles much better in my option. I believe it’s because of the weight of the aluminum and the overall grip seems better for me. The gas pedals really do allow you torque down without having to squeeze as much. The slide I was running was the XL slide no ports or compensator and I really didn’t notice the change but I do shoot a lot, on the other hand my wife felt the difference and immediately so much so that
    asked me to buy a Sharps Bros. Module for her 365X. i hope this answers your questions.

Walkerz93

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes this will work with the P365XL that what I was running on this module. The picture I posted is with the 365XL Slide and FCU ( Fire control Unit). Hope this helps.
    Sorry just bought a sig p365xl and am new to fire arms in general what is the FCU?

Cowboy ESU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sorry just bought a sig p365xl and am new to fire arms in general what is the FCU?
    The Sig 365‘s have a fire control unit. The entire trigger pulls out in a compact unit. It’s pretty neat. You can check out some YouTube videos and you will see how easy it is to change out the fire control unit without any special tools.

Walkerz93

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Sig 365‘s have a fire control unit. The entire trigger pulls out in a compact unit. It’s pretty neat. You can check out some YouTube videos and you will see how easy it is to change out the fire control unit without any special tools.
    I'll have to take a look, does it change the triggers and functionality of it?

Cowboy ESU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I'll have to take a look, does it change the triggers and functionality of it?
    No it doesn’t change the functionality of it. But if you want to change the actual trigger out of the module and make it crisper or lighter that is a more involved process. If you are not comfortable with that type of work then an armorer would be best suited to do that. If you are just taking the fire control unit out of one module ( lower) and placing it in another module that is pretty simple.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom