• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    10 gauge ammo. #2, 6, T, BB, and BBB shot sizes. Only the T and BBB sizes say "steel" on the boxes. 20 cents per round. Or make a reasonable offer for all please and I'll include a handsome zippered canvas carrying case for the shot shells!

I'll say this once for all my future Sawman's estate posts: ALL proceeds go to his widow. There is not a lot of any one thing in my opinion, but a lot of stuff none-the-less. Next listings will be 12 and 20 gauge ammo at $5 per box for shot shells, followed by reloading powder, about 35-37 cans of it at $25 per pound. Brass will come along at 5 cents each (still sorting). Primers: not enough to fool with posting, about 4,000 mixed, small and large, pistol and rifle, standard and magnum, not a full brick of any one type. Factory ammo, tumblers, rock chucker, chronographs, AR mags, maybe some hunting stuff. Maybe thermal units. Rifle bullets seem to be mainly hunting types. Ammo cans in the future. .22 rimfire: surprising little so far and not a lot of any one type either. Yes, I admit I'm seeing the items first, and I've bought the 2 boxes of 20 gauge #6 shot for my squirrel hunting and 20 45/70 empties for my trapdoor. Thank you.

4FD373F8-3F11-4EF4-9009-B84B87B67F2B.jpeg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom