APOD Firearms

*SOLD* Ruger P95DAO $300obo (Gulf Breeze/Tiger Point)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Here is your chance to own a true piece of history. For the low low price of $300....obo....you can own one of Ruger's ugliest pistols ever made. Yes, this thing is a battle tank, but it's not winning any beauty contests. It comes with 1x 15rd magazine and 1x 10rd magazine both full of the cheapest brass case 115gn FMJ ammo that's probably 5 years old. Comes with a custom hogue molded grip that's been finger fu*#ed a few too many times. She's missing a few chunks on the rubber as seen in the pics. Has Trijicon night sights that used to glow really bright...now not so much. It has that weird plastic polymer frame they were using years ago. It shoots straight as an arrow and weighs enough to beat someone down with it once you run out of ammo. Will need to be picked up from my house and will have to fill out a bill of sale. No trades whatsoever. Price listed is O.B.O....so shoot me an offer...worst I can say is no...

20210830_140208.jpg 20210830_140154.jpg

Last edited:

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Price dropped to $350 for this majestic one of a kind piece of machinery....seriously though...need to sell so shoot me a reasonable offer...if it's a good offer, I might even fart in the barrel for you before pickup...I have good luck gas...

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    $300!....price drop again....as my old crane operator said and can also apply to this gun, "I know I'm ugly, my momma was ugly"....but it works and will outshoot you...super reliable gun...I can even throw in a tacticool holster for it for the low low price of free!

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Bump to da top...got some wiggle room on that $300 price, but $200 ain't it yall...I know it's a very undesirable gun, but it ain't a $200 hi point either.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom