Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Navarre
    IMG_3356.jpeg

*SOLD

Up for sale or trade is a PSA Gen 3 AR10. The lower and upper are both factory assembled.

I bought this gun last fall, and I’m a little conflicted as to selling or trading it. It shoots way better than I expected and is a really nice entry level setup. I just don’t really have a good use for it with my other rifles.

Has 120 rounds through it, and has been 100% reliable thus far. Has a key and adjustable gas block that I’ve never touched. Vortex Strike Eagle 3-18 in a Vortex cantilever mount (box and manual included), and it’s wearing the removable sun shade in this pic. Warhammer charging handle and PRS lite stock. The bipod is a CV Life but seems to function the same as my Magpul one. 18” barrel.

Yes, per my religion, it’s rattle canned.

It comes with this 10 round pmag that has a 5 round limiter installed, so you have a quality mag to hunt with as well (of course I’ll include the original floor plate too).

I’ll sell this for $950 cash, but I don’t need the money, so I’ll just ignore offers for less. There, the negotiating is already done for you as well.

Trade value is gonna have to be more in the $1150 range, and I’m pretty full on handguns at the moment. Still like 308, 556, 9mm, and 300blk ammo, optics, etc. I’d really like a good quality 300 blackout pistol upper. Worst I could do is say no thank you.

You know the drill: no felons, FL ID, and prefer CCW if we don’t know each other.

PM with questions and trade offers. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3025.jpeg
      IMG_3025.jpeg
      1.3 MB · Views: 44
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom