Please reply by conversation.

Chief_Eddie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    SOLD***********GLOCK 19 Gen5 MOS FS Semi-Auto Pistol******* SOLD

$725 - Cash

DESCRIPTION:

The GLOCK® 19 Gen5™ MOS FS Semi-Auto Pistol comes factory enhanced with a milled slide cut-out, Modular Optic System (MOS), for attaching aftermarket optic sights; and front slide serrations (FS) accommodate racking the slide with an optic sight installed. The slide and main metal parts of the Gen5 pistol come with an ion-bonded, nDLC coating for increased protection against corrosion and scratching, and improved ability to function in dry conditions with minimal lubrication. The muzzle end of Gen5 slide has been beveled for smooth draw and snag less reholstering. The finger grooves have been eliminated on the Gen5 frame to speed the shooter's ability to get fingers into a correct grip; and a flared magazine well speeds reloading in high-stress situations. An ambidextrous slide stop lever accommodates both right- and left-handed shooters. A Marksman barrel provides exceptional accuracy. Several small internal modifications were made on the Gen5 to enhance reliability. Rough textured frame surface (RTF) on the polymer frame provides a sure hold on the pistol when hands are wet or sweaty, and the enlarged magazine catch is reversible. An integral accessory rail in front of the trigger guard allows for the attachment of a plethora of aftermarket tactical accessories. The GLOCK 19 Gen5 MOS FS Semi-Auto Pistol features the simplicity and reliability that have made GLOCK semi-automatic pistols a favored sidearm for law enforcement, military, and civilian use all over the world.

Milled slide cut-out for optic sights

Ion-bonded, nDLC slide coating

Flared magazine well

No finger grooves

Marksman barrel

Beveled slide

Ambidextrous slide stop

Rough textured frame

Integral accessory rail

Also included Meprolight Glock Tru-Dot Night Sight for 9mm. Self-illuminated night sights ( Just checked at Amazon $74.25) These are brand new, never installed still in package.

The only reason I am selling is I am honestly not a Glock guy, I have other Sig Sauer & FN Pistols I prefer. I just thought I would like this as much. I have put one magazine thru it to test and try it out. Believe me it shoots fine, just a preference on my part. Nothing more. I did change out the included grips for my personal fit, and can be change to fit yours as well

Not looking for trades, cash only. Must be a Florida resident, CCP preferred, and we will do a bill of sale.

I am not desperate to sell, just thought I would put this out there and possibly look for another toy if possible. Come’s with everything that was originally in the case.

PM me. I live in Gulf Breeze, Close to Lowes and if need be willing to travel a reasonable distance if need be. Any questions and or concerns let me know.

Thank you

Chief Eddie

Attachments

• 20210124_125006.jpg
      20210124_125006.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 41
    • 20210124_125014.jpg
      20210124_125014.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 40
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.