Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Core3gunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item Location
    brewton
    Selling guns I no longer use/need. If interested in a specific gun more pictures are available. The only trades I'm interested in at this time are as follows: Remington 870 Wingmaster 20ga. 3" magnum with 28" fixed full choke and Glock 48 9MM. IMG_0336.jpg
    Winchester Model 12 Heavy Duck 3" magnum with solid rib 30" full barrel $1400. Price drop $1200

IMG_0339.jpg
    Winchester Model 12 Heavy Duck 3" magnum plain 30" full choke barrel $700

IMG_0345.jpg
    Browning Model 12 20ga vented 26" modified choke barrel $750 SOLD!!!

IMG_0342.jpg
    Remington 11-87 12ga 3" magnum rifle sights 21" remchoke barrel, also comes with vented rib 26" remchoke barrel $700

IMG_0348.jpg
    Sig Sauer Model 716 .308win 16" barrel, Timney 4 pound trigger installed, with Leupold VX-R 3-9X40mm 30mm tube and LuRue 10 MOA scope mount $2400, without scope $1800

IMG_0351.jpg
    Kimber Model Tactical full size 5" barrel .45acp $800. Price drop $700 SOLD!!!

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Anytime bud. I own a Winchester model 12 heavy duck full rib sawed down to 18 inches. It will eat 3 inch rounds, plus it needs no adapter to eat mini shells. It can also slamfire. Plus they will takedown. It's my fave shotgun. They're beasts! I highly recommend them and will never sell mine lol. Thought I'd let folks know that in case they want a good shotgun. Good luck with the sale bud

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Kbud

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    New to these guns. Just to learn what is the differnce between these 2 model 12 that makes such a price difference?

Core3gunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Winchester made approximately two million Model 12’s. A little less than 20,000 were 3” heavy duck models. The most numerous produced was the field grade. Very few deluxe, trap or pigeon grade 3” gun were made. So the more scarce a particular model is the higher the cost.

Kbud

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Winchester made approximately two million Model 12’s. A little less than 20,000 were 3” heavy duck models. The most numerous produced was the field grade. Very few deluxe, trap or pigeon grade 3” gun were made. So the more scarce a particular model is the higher the cost.
    So the gun on top listed for 1400 is a trap grade. The other is a field grade. Is the main indicator between field and trap grade the pump handle? That is one is ribbed (field grade) the other is smoother (trap) ?

Core3gunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No sir, it’s a deluxe field grade. It has a checkered stock and fore end and a higher grade wood. The field grade has a smooth stock and ribbed fore end and plain wood.

Core3gunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Winchester Model 12 was made in Field grade, Deluxe Field grade, Skeet grade, Trap grade and Pigeon grade. Gauges included 12ga., 16ga., 20ga. and 28ga. The Winchester Model 42 .410 bore was a scaled down version of the Model 12.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom