• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gsmart

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Anderson upper and lower. Bought the upper from Ranger firearms fully assembled and I added the UTG handguard. Magpul FDE furniture, BCM charging handle, M&P lower parts kit, mil spec trigger. Includes 2 FDE Magpul window mags. $750 OBO FL ID AND CCW preferred. Meet in FWB/Mary Esther area only. No trades, no shipping, no holds. Sold! PXL_20201116_142211446.MP.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    barrel length and twist?
    Anderson upper and lower. Bought the upper from Ranger firearms fully assembled and I added the UTG handguard. Magpul FDE furniture, BCM charging handle, M&P lower parts kit, mil spec trigger. Includes 2 FDE Magpul window mags. $750 OBO FL ID AND CCW preferred. Meet in FWB/Mary Esther area only. No trades, no shipping, no holds. View attachment 97901
    Anderson upper and lower. Bought the upper from Ranger firearms fully assembled and I added the UTG handguard. Magpul FDE furniture, BCM charging handle, M&P lower parts kit, mil spec trigger. Includes 2 FDE Magpul window mags. $750 OBO FL ID AND CCW preferred. Meet in FWB/Mary Esther area only. No trades, no shipping, no holds. View attachment 97901
    If it’s still available, my offer is $600.00

Charlie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure if you got my reply, I’ll offer you $600.00

Gsmart

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sorry man, I'm already in this thing around $1k. can't lose out $375 plus ammo. If Ivory decides he'll pass I'll put you next in line at $700.

Charlie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A least let me know if you went with this Ivory, I thought we where in the middle of a sale, of course I’m gonna try and get the best price! If you just jumped on the ivory offer, that’s some candy ass B.S.

Gsmart

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    A least let me know if you went with this Ivory, I thought we where in the middle of a sale, of course I’m gonna try and get the best price! If you just jumped on the ivory offer, that’s some candy ass B.S.
    You literally said best you can do is $625. Good luck finding another one bud. I'll pass my candy ass ar to the next guy.

Charlie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry man, I'm already in this thing around $1k. can't lose out $375 plus ammo. If Ivory decides he'll pass I'll put you next in line at $700.
    Don’t bother, I happen to be old school when doing business with people. What you did was pretty sorry! Hope you make your sell with Ivory!

Gsmart

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Don’t bother, I happen to be old school when doing business with people. What you did was pretty sorry! Hope you make your sell with Ivory!
    I'm not a store. I'm here to sell my stuff. He didn't jump in front of you. Go back and read the messages Old School.

Charlie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not a store. I'm here to sell my stuff. He didn't jump in front of you. Go back and read the messages Old School.
    Lol, he wasn’t before me, but that’s ok! This is childish, go with your sell to Ivory. Sorry I got all bent out of shape! Good luck with your sell man

Latest posts

Top Bottom