DK Firearms

So now Buds is auctioning guns they don't even have...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magnuskrans

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So here we go, I bought a Sig mosquito .22 off Gunbroker on Friday. The seller was Buds Gunshop. I paid and sent my FFL info on Saturday, then on Monday I get an email saying "thanks for the money! your order will ship in 15 business days". So I call Buds and ask them why it was going to take so long to ship the gun out and here's how it went:

Me: I'm just calling to see why it's going to take 15 business days to ship this gun
    Buds: Oh it shouldn't take that long, we should be getting those in any day now
    Me: Wait...what!? You guys don't even have this in stock?
    Buds: No, but it shouldn't be too long
    Me: You guys have some serious balls auctioning guns you don't even have...
    Buds: What do you mean?
    Me: Nevermind, you have a nice day

:mad2::yell::tape2:

I don't know about you guys but this is just plain wrong to me, auctioning items you don't even have. Not very suprising gunshop behavior in this current market but definitely surprising coming from a place like Buds.

Milesvdustin

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I havent purchased from their auction site, but I am not surprised it is taking so long to fill orders. I recently bought a shotgun from them and I got it in a week. But that is pretty scandalous to sell a firearm they do not have yet. I too would be pissed!

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I would be pissed too if I bought something on auction that they didn't even have yet. However, I will say that last Monday evening I bought a rifle from them straight out, and my local dealer called me Saturday to come in a pick it up. I was Very Impressed with their service. It's too bad that almost everything that anyone would want is out of stock. I do hope to do business with them again though.

Dwatts1984

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thats ridiculous. God forbid the thing doesn't "come in" on time, and the order gets pushed back further. That shouldn't be allowed at all. Completely unacceptable.

Magnuskrans

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    contact gunbroker and let them in on it.

I would but I doubt Gunbroker would even care, Buds Gunshop = 11581 rating, me = 1
    I think I'd just be pissing into the wind on that deal, I just wanted to get the word out there so other people would know what these guys are up to. So far my heroes during this current craze have been Cabelas, DSGarms, and Brownells. These guys have earned a customer for life in me after dealing with them during this madness, all the others are full of fail.

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dont buy the mosquito!
    Its a pot metal piece of crap that will not function correctly no matter what you do

sig name on a throwaway gun

if you want a cheap shooter get the mp22 or sr22, dont buy pot metal shit like the p22 or mosqiuto or gsg

Latest posts

Top Bottom