• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    who it was that I saw turning onto Palafox off nine mile Wednesday night with a huge GulfCoastGunForum.com decal on the back window.

I think they were driving a Chevy Silverado, possible color of tan.

I got a little excited and yelled "Gulf Coast Gun Forum, woohoo!" Or maybe I said hell yeah. Not sure but I don't think you heard me. Just curious, I was in the small truck behind you.

Anyways I didn't mean to scare or startle you, just wanted to say hi and nice truck. ♥

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, that's the truck! Haha, next time I'll remember to yell louder and honk or something . Nice to meet you & sweet truck!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That looks like MY truck except I have the alloy wheels and the small GCGF decal in the lower left corner of the back window. Belle's never noticed me in traffic.

Guess it shows size DOES matter.:peep:

Now I'm dealing with decal envy.
    You need to hang around that area more often! Every truck I see it's instinct to check the decals .

I've never seen yours that I'm aware of but you've maybe seen mine. If you've ever seen a red ford ranger with a jacked up smile and bumper plus a Diamond Archery and PSC decal. If you have that's yours truly. :eek:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm in that area a lot as I live in Beulah (apparently so does Gator) and do most shopping in Ensley and 9 mile. I'll keep an eye out.

Hey, come to think of it I need to get a handle on gator. Its good to know we have more recruits out here to help defend the border when those south Alabama boys get uppity again.:plane:

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is too funny, I can't think of a better stalker to have than Belle, my luck would be to have Stanley stalking me!

Frank u know i follow u around all the time. Hell ur my favorite person to stalk. Ur so photogenic or how ever that word is spelled?

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm in that area a lot as I live in Beulah (apparently so does Gator) and do most shopping in Ensley and 9 mile. I'll keep an eye out.

Hey, come to think of it I need to get a handle on gator. Its good to know we have more recruits out here to help defend the border when those south Alabama boys get uppity again.:plane:

At least my state didnt vote for Obama. HAHHHAHAHA booooom

7.62x39

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I live in Beulah and work in ensley so I'm always around town . Ya we got to watch the Alabama boys

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No comment on Alabama other than Roll tide.

However if anyone sees me out and about don't be shy. Throw a hey, hi, howdy, hello my way! Or even a honk. I always enjoy meeting fellow forum members. ^-^

7.62x39

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    No comment on Alabama other than Roll tide.

However if anyone sees me out and about don't be shy. Throw a hey, hi, howdy, hello my way! Or even a honk. I always enjoy meeting fellow forum members. ^-^

All you gotta do to meet forum members is go down to TGD firearms it's a forum meet up everytime I go down there

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I honked at you one afternoon by CVS , but you looked at me like I was a predator. LOL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lol, you mean at the light? I was shocked by something I saw on my right then I looked left and bam there you were. Haha my bad.

7.62x39

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415126298.128664.jpg

Don't think I'm going to put the forum decal on this one .

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415126298.128664.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415126298.128664.jpg
      172.7 KB · Views: 48
    Top Bottom