• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    115   0   0
    Folks... he's worried about getting Epstein'd
    As he was lead away he yelled out that he wasn't suicidal. That doesn't mean he's not. Someone with balance doesn't continue the charade after non-refutable evidence is presented and a guilty verdict rendered. Actors lives are one continuous charade. If he offed himself he would be carrying his despicable crimes into the after life. Dead man's revenge on a world he felt was unfair to him. How long was the epstein controversy front page and it still comes up?

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    He was coached (I'll bet) to say He's NOT suicidal, in an attempt to have him in a segregated population. That also put the Jail and Legal system, on notice, that if something happens to him while in their custody, (Him being semi well known) will be followed by the press. I figure that in itself, will keep him away from the general population for his own safety.... The Jail sure doesn't want anything to happen to him if he gets into a fight or something.... Think about it... 2 more cents....

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Skin color privilege.
    He'll do something else, gauranteed. We haven't heard the last of him. He'll be the black liberal version of our boy Zimmerman. The MSM will follow their golden boy around the rest of his life

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    He was coached (I'll bet) to say He's NOT suicidal, in an attempt to have him in a segregated population. That also put the Jail and Legal system, on notice, that if something happens to him while in their custody, (Him being semi well known) will be followed by the press. I figure that in itself, will keep him away from the general population for his own safety.... The Jail sure doesn't want anything to happen to him if he gets into a fight or something.... Think about it... 2 more cents....
    Still waiting on those stock picks....

Guess I keep investing in precious metals.
    tempImage7imxiA.jpg

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I wonder why they never pursued the biggest charges he was guilty of. Terrorism. That's what it's called when someone else other than him mails white powder to people to scare them with even fake Anthrax. I thought they treated all the cases as if they were real, right? And yes all the other hate crimes also too. Throw the dam book at em lol. Especially if he's dumb enough to appeal

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I wonder why they never pursued the biggest charges he was guilty of. Terrorism. That's what it's called when someone else other than him mails white powder to people to scare them with even fake Anthrax. I thought they treated all the cases as if they were real, right? And yes all the other hate crimes also too. Throw the dam book at em lol. Especially if he's dumb enough to appeal

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    It's not a deterrent if it's not on the table. I had a coworker in Maine, US Navy vet, get charged and and convicted of terrorism just for telling an Arab in a bar to go the F--k back to where he came from. The Arab was an undercover cop. Arrested on the spot. So yes, at least the terrorism charges should have stuck. I believe in mercy, but not as much as Smollet got

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    maybe I should pick a few stocks....

Top Bottom