• ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    you could just about buy 3 Henrys for that price! looks nice though. as usual with big blue they are late to the game and their price point is outta reach for most normies.

Smith_586

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    you could just about buy 3 Henrys for that price! looks nice though. as usual with big blue they are late to the game and their price point is outta reach for most normies.
    The limited is expensive, the all weather 44 mag is only like $1280 msrp which isn’t terrible. Street price of around $1000 I’m sure

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In today's market if you're going to bring back the lever action rifle Do it in a caliber that will actually make a statement. Something in 300 black out would be interesting. I would probably pony up a 1000 bucks For a 94 Chambered in 256 Winchester magnum.

fisheadgib

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In today's market if you're going to bring back the lever action rifle Do it in a caliber that will actually make a statement. Something in 300 black out would be interesting. I would probably pony up a 1000 bucks For a 94 Chambered in 256 Winchester magnum.
    That's a tough thing to address. Traditionalists like myself prefer wood, blued steel, and open sights on my leverguns. (And I own quite a few) I also have a few friends that think the Ramboesque levers are cool. No matter how precise the machining in a lever, it won't lock up as tight as a well made bolt gun. I know there's levers with long barrels, ladder sights and big bullets that will ring steel or drop bison at 1000yds but these aren't the rifles that sell in huge numbers. I think Henry has done a great job in reviving interest in leverguns and I believe that most of their sales are more traditional styled rifles. Other manufacturers take a chance and build stuff that the people surveyed claim that they would buy but it rarely seems to work out. I suspect that this new S&W might follow that path.

Top Bottom