Patriot Mobile

Silver linings to this dark virus cloud?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I would hope that Americans will wake up and finally see China for what it is.
    Problem is . . . MOST Americans are fine with buying goods made in China if it will save them $.01,the politicians are mostly all gettin' paid off by China,kickbacks from China,or own stock in Chinese companies,or American companies that are physically IN China.
    Joe Biden is just one example that has been "unintentionally" exposed. AND - -> do the voters care ?? HELL NO !!
    IN Mr. Trumps next 4 years HOPEFULLY he will come down on China hard. AND . . the American companies that facilitate the economic growth of China. --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I would hope that Americans will wake up and finally see China for what it is.
    Problem is . . . MOST Americans are fine with buying goods made in China if it will save them $.01,the politicians are mostly all gettin' paid off by China,kickbacks from China,or own stock in Chinese companies,or American companies that are physically IN China.
    Joe Biden is just one example that has been "unintentionally" exposed. AND - -> do the voters care ?? HELL NO !!
    IN Mr. Trumps next 4 years HOPEFULLY he will come down on China hard. AND . . the American companies that facilitate the economic growth of China. --- SAWMAN

I just realized this am that the scope I bought is from China, dammit. Look at the print below the UPC.

Attachments

• 20200411_155826.jpg
      20200411_155826.jpg
      895.9 KB · Views: 100

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would give them another shock when I tell them I will not sell a gun to them......then watch their heads explode ...
    As things are now, I would be cautious in selling a gun to anyone that does not already own one for a lot of reasons. Now if there were actually riots, raiders, and we were close friends maybe. Right now there are few public ranges open for shoulder weapons locally without a membership. I really do not want to be taking anyone to the range that has not been tested just the day before for it.
    I might give a neighbor a few rounds of ammunition. I have a bit of wolf /tula type of 9mm on hand for example

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tell China to take a hike! What are they going to do? Our military is 10 times bigger than theirs
    Do you have any specific information on that. I think our naval forces are more than theirs. Land forces probably not. I am going to guess that our planes are better than theirs, but I really do not know.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    For that matter, tell the EU and the Middle East and Japan to go pound sand, too. No more Americans dying for foreigners

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    \

INTERESTING TO ME THAT AS CORONA VIRUS NUMBERS GO UP....DEATHS FROM PNEUMONIA,FLU ,COPD ARE ALL GOING DOWN.............HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I completely agree THERE IS A LOT MORE HAPPENING WE DO NOT KNOW..

I for one believe CHINA DID THIS ON PURPOSE TO HELP THE DEMONCRATS ATTACK TRUMP AS THEY HATE HIS LOVE OF OUR COUNTRY...
    That's interesting! Got a link to those numbers?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    We'll
    Do you have any specific information on that. I think our naval forces are more than theirs. Land forces probably not. I am going to guess that our planes are better than theirs, but I really do not know.

Attachments

• fad934d13e34318c3c6121c3c050b392.gif
      fad934d13e34318c3c6121c3c050b392.gif
      10.3 KB · Views: 90

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My take is likely that china could defend themselves very well for an invasion of their territory, but does not really have the means to confront the USA long-term on the high seas. I did not include it, but the russians might have the capability to better mount an invasion of china. Long-term the chinese will likely get better at their deficits in air power and other higher technologies.
    1586703418422.png

1586703450139.png

h

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cancel the debt? What country would step up to loan us the money if we did that. We just gave away $2 Trillion with no revenue to support that gift and are looking to give away another Trillion. Before COVID-19 we were at record level deficit spending with no changes in sight. As a conservative I am highly disappointed in our Washington leader ship in its total lack of responsible, disciplined financial management. No business or household could survive managing their finances as Washington has been doing. Revenue vs expense must be balanced - that means cuts to programs, increased taxes or both if you want to be independent from foreign powers from loaning us money to cover that debt. As we go further into debt more of our revenue goes to pay the interest on the debt and less if available to fund programs.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Remembering also . . . can't remember the number exactly but it seems that only about half of Americans ACTUALLY pay taxes. Basically - -> "you can't get blood out of a turnip".
    The negative people of this country only take . . . they do not give. There is the positive people . . the ones that contribute and pay. The neutral's . . people that don't take,but don't pay. THEN . . there are the leaches of society. The ones that do not contribute a goddam thing to our society. They only take. Gimme's - -> welfare,blue cards,WIC,food stamps,SSI at age 18,free this,free that. These are the negatives of society.
    Do they care what the national debt is ?? Why would they ??
    Who will pay back this,some say,$6,000,000,000,000 ?? The positives of society. How many of us are there ??
    Try divideing that $6T between us. --- SAWMAN

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    And the fact that other get snuck in on spending bills. Like funding the kennedy center, giving for aide, and a multitude of stuff we will never know about. All put in the bill that is supposed to be for the American People during a pandemic. We need to close the border, cut foreign aide, pull our troops back and line the borders if need be. Crack down on illegals, revamp government assistance programs. Welfare should have mandatory drug testing and be limited to 2 years. Anybody can find a job in that time. May not be high paying or the best. So get a 2nd if need be. Fix our country first then we can help the rest of the world

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Breaking news on Prisonplanet.com is that the Wuhan lab was doing the Corona virus work with an American grant worth millions of dollars. So.... what China said about all this being America's fault could be true

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    And had we not been borrowing money just to turn around and give it away in stupid grants then none of this might have happened

Top Bottom