APOD Firearms

Sig P229 .40 without rail...For those in the Niceville/Crestview area this Tuesday!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: $550

Andronicus54

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Price
    $550
    Item Location
    Panama City
    For those in the Niceville/Crestview area, I'll be there this Tuesday (January 30) and I'll have this with me. Let me know if you want to take a look. Sig P229 .40 S&W with no rail. 3 factory mags. Very good condition. Also have a Sig P229 WITH rail (also .40)...$600. Part of a friend's estate I am selling for his widow. He was retired LEO in Panama City. Give me your email address if you want the full list of 15 guns. All prices have been lowered November 1, 2023. These guns are sold as is. I'm not a dealer, appraiser, or expert. No Holds. FCFS. Meet in or near Panama City (I sometimes travel in the panhandle area). Florida residents only who are legal to own a firearm. Face to face only. No shipping. ($550 for tapatalk users).

Attachments

• sig P229 no rail1.pdf.jpg
      sig P229 no rail1.pdf.jpg
      117.1 KB · Views: 54
    • sig P229 no rail2.pdf.jpg
      sig P229 no rail2.pdf.jpg
      107.2 KB · Views: 53
    Last edited:

Andronicus54

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    For those in the Niceville/Crestview area, I'll be there this Tuesday (January 30) and I'll have this with me. Let me know if you want to take a look. Sig P229 .40 S&W with no rail. 3 factory mags. Very good condition. Also have a Sig P229 WITH rail (also .40)...$600. Part of a friend's estate I am selling for his widow. He was retired LEO in Panama City. Give me your email address if you want the full list of 15 guns. All prices have been lowered November 1, 2023. These guns are sold as is. I'm not a dealer, appraiser, or expert. No Holds. FCFS. Meet in or near Panama City (I sometimes travel in the panhandle area). Florida residents only who are legal to own a firearm. Face to face only. No shipping. ($550 for tapatalk users).
    Niceville/Crestview area Tuesday

Top Bottom