• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Please read post before commenting, I bought this from a form member not to long ago, and I just had to have my tonsils removed, if you haven't guessed yet it's kind of expensive. What's even more expensive is being locked up at home for 2 weeks not being able to do anything, so I need to pay bills! And fund some stuff...
    Sig 556, the thing is in fantastic shape, clean as a whistle being blown by someone with a lisp. Very low round count, he said it was unfired until him and he put less then 100 rounds through it, and if you haven't guessed I've put none. Looking for 1000 cash. Now wait! Before you get excited and ask what my today price is, that is my today price, my tomorrow price, and my day after that. I'm locked up and can't leave so you savages couldn't get it today even if you wanted!. Oh and shout-out to Jpyritz he's one heck of a guy. On that note if anyone has a inforce aplc glock I need a back up.

Attachments

• IMG_20200722_161224.jpg
      IMG_20200722_161224.jpg
      2.8 MB · Views: 290
    • IMG_20200722_161150.jpg
      IMG_20200722_161150.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 271
    Last edited:

Herf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Its not the Classic, thats a newer production model. This is the original, just called the SIG 556.

misterfredi952

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    You meet me tonight, under moon light, behind the old abandoned Artie Angels, wear the right top and bottoms we can work a deal on 999
    Sir. I will have you know that my fav. Dive bar that has all the rejected dancers from all the other clubs is in fact not abandoned. Merly shut down to the covid myth we are all being spoonfed by the libotards!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom