• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To my knowledge nobody has hit my property or my my direct neighbors. However we did have some hit the cars further down our block and try home doors. This world is getting crazy.

I would hate to have to defend my home from a home invasion at night with my wife and little kids asleep. I wouldn't mind using a suppressed weapon to stop a fox that's trying to get in my chicken coop though. :)
    The wife should have a role in the defense of the homestead also. Like first seeing the kids are good and then guarding your back or flank.

Miami_JBT

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    During this session, Republicans passed a bill in the Senate Criminal Justice Committee that would have further restricted backyard shooting.

I was there as GOA's FL Director and we opposed the bill. After it passed the first committee. We lambasted the Republicans in the Senate in the media and the bill died.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    During this session, Republicans passed a bill in the Senate Criminal Justice Committee that would have further restricted backyard shooting.

I was there as GOA's FL Director and we opposed the bill. After it passed the first committee. We lambasted the Republicans in the Senate in the media and the bill died.
    Both GOP and DEM politicians strongly tied to the real estate industry that does not like shooting of any kind.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Names of for and against might be helpful. Might be.

Top Bottom