HD Tactical

Service Rifle shooter now in Melbourne Florida.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RANGERRON72

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Political and religious refugee seeking asylum here in Brevard County. Moved here with my wife, kids and grandkids from Colorado (40 years) aka California East. Life long competitive military shooter from high school (1965-68) and on to The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, 1968-72 and into the Army as an Infantryman. Have been an FFL SOT since 2005 with a lifelong love of Thompson SMG's.

Now retired, moved here with kids and grandkids, also ended up closer to our USMC son who is in New Orleans.

Most of my shooting will be Service Rifle XTC, at Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club, Palm Bay, www.pmrpc.com but hope to make it to some of the other XTC matches around Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee. Camp Perry is my yearly trip for the National Matches.

Attachments

• NAVY MATCHES 2014  Ron Burgy  Leg Match edit small    050214.jpg
      NAVY MATCHES 2014 Ron Burgy Leg Match edit small 050214.jpg
      53.5 KB · Views: 40

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Welcome to the Forum from Milton. :)

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Political and religious refugee seeking asylum here in Brevard County. Moved here with my wife, kids and grandkids from Colorado (40 years) aka California East. Life long competitive military shooter from high school (1965-68) and on to The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, 1968-72 and into the Army as an Infantryman. Have been an FFL SOT since 2005 with a lifelong love of Thompson SMG's.

Now retired, moved here with kids and grandkids, also ended up closer to our USMC son who is in New Orleans.

Most of my shooting will be Service Rifle XTC, at Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club, Palm Bay, www.pmrpc.com but hope to make it to some of the other XTC matches around Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee. Camp Perry is my yearly trip for the National Matches.
    @Psycho 16

Welcome aboard. There's a lot of long range shooters here

F4E Phantom

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Welcome from up here in Floribama. I’m seriously thinking of getting back into Service Rifle Competition. Not serious just for the fun and challenge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom