APOD Firearms

Seriously, Would You Sell this Guy a Fire Arm?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Evolution gave all animals certain senses necessary to survive in their given environment. If a given member of a species refuses to use these senses Evolution has a history of removing them from the gene pool. Always go with your gut feeling political correctness be damned

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    as usual Chicago had 57 shootings and 7 dead this and every weekend, why are they not talking about that?

South Side--it's been lost for years. They aren't going to talk about animalistic behavior they can do nothing about.

Highland is the news event. If you're going to "curb gun violence" that's your story. You won't change the SS no matter what. Well...napalm.

And sure, the Dem mayor plays into it. But nobody is going to highlight SS violence.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    July 5, 2022 9:46am
    Updated

Robert Crimo III used legally obtained weapon, was not known to police: mayor​

Highland Park Mayor Nancy Rotering — who banned assault rifles in 2013 — gave the update while telling the “Today” show that she had known the suspect when he was a Cub Scout and she was the leader.

“I don’t know where the gun came from, but I do know that it was legally obtained,” Rotering told the NBC News morning show, without elaborating.

She said she didn’t believe he was “previously known to police” before the massacre — but noted the apparent forewarnings in his disturbing rap lyrics and social media posts.

This drawing was found among crimo III stuff. It was drawn before the shooting. Am I to believe that no one knew about this disturbed person potential? crimo II ran for mayor of Highland Park and was defeated by Rotering (current mayor). When all the facts are know don't be surprised if there wasn't a breakdown in the existing system that someone failed to report. The fire arm is an innominate innocent object incapable of harming anyone on its own. Yet, you will hear calls for more laws to protect us from them.

1657034173278.png

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Am I the only one that notices the tat on his face that brags of killing 5 people. I'm sure it's something just to look tough. But still. Society has rotted to the point where such things are "cool" now. But that's what is on his right cheek with the bars and a slash thru them. They used to use "teardrops" as a tongue and cheek code for this. And red ones meant you killed cops. But yeah that's like a big neon sign bragging about murder. So no I dam sure wouldn't sell em a gun just based on that single tattoo

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^ Yuhp I saw that this am. Watch first hour of Today to see what the masses are being fed. Warning signs were up. Saw a FBN show yesterday about how many mass shootings/events lately are the same and it's a lot.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Am I the only one that notices the tat on his face that brags of killing 5 people. I'm sure it's something just to look tough. But still. Society has rotted to the point where such things are "cool" now. But that's what is on his right cheek with the bars and a slash thru them. They used to use "teardrops" as a tongue and cheek code for this. And red ones meant you killed cops. But yeah that's like a big neon sign bragging about murder. So no I dam sure wouldn't sell em a gun just based on that single tattoo

Well sure, now that you've in serviced me on that tat.

I saw it--had no idea what it meant. Thought maybe he just practiced on himself.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Lock the crazys down and mask them. Use the pandemic as an excuse to do so and they will do crazy stuff. It doesn't take much. IMO

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

I saw it. I thought it was a fake scar (?). I think he has some sort of forehead tat that bangs are covering. Mug shots should show all distinguishing tats in fine detail. BTW If a person is arrested his rights to privacy are suspended. Do I have that correct?

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    For the record, I wouldn't sell this dude a gun either. But knowing it was Illinois, where private sales are illegal, I did not think we were talking about that.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I saw a guy once at a gas station that had.. THREE!!.. red teardrops on his face. Me and my buddy laughed at em and he scurried away. Not sure how he expected people to believe he killed 3 cops and is walking around in the public. But yeah they have silly little code meanings. Most I'm certain are fake and just to look cool and tough. If this guy was a white rapper, yeah he likely did it to boost his "steetcred" lol. You gotta want attention bad to do that tho. And 3 red tears is the last thing I'd want on my face even on a simple traffic stop tho that's for sure lol. You'd think a real killer would put them someplace they can hide it and just show people when they want to brag or whatever. But yeah as the news plays dumb and asks where was the warning signs... well they can start right there with his photo lol

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw a guy once at a gas station that had.. THREE!!.. red teardrops on his face. Me and my buddy laughed at em and he scurried away. Not sure how he expected people to believe he killed 3 cops and is walking around in the public. But yeah they have silly little code meanings. Most I'm certain are fake and just to look cool and tough. If this guy was a white rapper, yeah he likely did it to boost his "steetcred" lol. You gotta want attention bad to do that tho. And 3 red tears is the last thing I'd want on my face even on a simple traffic stop tho that's for sure lol. You'd think a real killer would put them someplace they can hide it and just show people when they want to brag or whatever. But yeah as the news plays dumb and asks where was the warning signs... well they can start right there with his photo lol

Overplayed his street cred hand for sure.

Wonder if the Sicarios tat up? Sounds like a lot of these "kids" are trying to look cooler than they homies.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Good question. I know in other countries they're regretting these dumb mistakes. President Maduro in Venezuela is locking up every single person with gang tattoos. It cleaned the streets up a ton and is having a huge affect like I checked. So they're rethinking all that ink I think now lol

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Also for the record, I know 2 people with face tattoos, and they're some of the nicest, most loyal people I know. Zero criminal history either as they both are heavy in the NFA game.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    For the record, I wouldn't sell this dude a gun either. But knowing it was Illinois, where private sales are illegal, I did not think we were talking about that.

For the Record Private Sales in Illinois are legal under the following conditions:

How Can Illinois’ Private Citizens Legally Sell a Firearm?​

If you plan on selling guns as a private citizen, you must first make sure that the buyer meets certain requirements.

All buyers in the state must be at least 18 years of age in order to purchase rifles, shotguns, or ammunition for these types of firearms. For handguns and handgun ammunition, all potential buyers must be at least 21 years of age or older.

It is a requirement for a buyer to have a valid FOIC (Firearm Owners Identification Card (FOIC) card). Before you are allowed to transfer the firearm to the buyer, you must first contact the Department of State Police with the FOIC card number to check if the sale or transfer is legal.

If the Department of State Police approves the sale, they will issue you with an approval number. This number will be valid for a period of thirty days after it is issued.

There are limitations other than age on who you can sell a firearm. Individuals restricted from owning a firearm include:

• Persons with mental impairment
    • Those who have ever been a patient at a mental institution
    • Individuals who are deemed to be intellectually or developmentally disabled
    • Those who have used or been addicted to illicit substances within a year of applying
    • People who are the subject of an existing Order of Protection
    • Persons who have ever been convicted of domestic battery
    • Parties who are unlawfully present in the United States
    • Individuals that have failed a drug test within a year prior to the application for a medication they were not prescribed
    • People in the United States of America on a non-immigrant class visa
    • Anyone who has renounced their United States citizenship
    • Former military who were dishonorably discharged from the U.S. Armed Services
    • Any fugitive from justice

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Face tattoos = you’re not buying my gun.

It’s a shame how politicized these crimes are. He’s a Trump supporter! No wait he’s antifa! Hang on he’s a nazi! Nah he’s probably a just f’ing idiot.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Did they get a tax stamp tattoo? Lol jk

Top Bottom