• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Danwin22

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m not sure if this is the right forum but I am very concerned about democrats trying to win the Tax Collector office in Florida counties
    JR Kroll is an NRA member and CWP holder and will not impede the process. I hope gun owners in all counties will understand the importance of this position.
    65DA7FBA-76A2-43EE-8870-3FB61165F89E.jpeg

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe that the tax collectors office earns money from the sale of CCW licenses. Also perhaps by law they do have to sell them, not sure. But if Biden wins at the fed level and the demos get more state offices, no can be sure of what might happen.

Danwin22

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nikki Fried is the Florida Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs and controls the CWP system.
    Nikki is a Democrat and she tried to shut down the CWP process, declaring it “Non-Essential” when the Chinese Virus hit but luckily Republican Governor Ron DeSantis overrode her and kept the program alive as “Essential.”

There are many gun owners in Florida and it is critical to have Republicans in office and I hope other candidates running for County Tax Collector will include information such as NRA member on their political campaign flyers.

JR Kroll has the right qualifications for Seminole County and I wish all politicians would let us know where they stand on gun matters.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nikki Fried is the Florida Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs and controls the CWP system.
    Nikki is a Democrat and she tried to shut down the CWP process, declaring it “Non-Essential” when the Chinese Virus hit but luckily Republican Governor Ron DeSantis overrode her and kept the program alive as “Essential.”

There are many gun owners in Florida and it is critical to have Republicans in office and I hope other candidates running for County Tax Collector will include information such as NRA member on their political campaign flyers.

JR Kroll has the right qualifications for Seminole County and I wish all politicians would let us know where they stand on gun matters.
    I wonder if the the CWP is non-essential, would laws requiring a CWP be declared non-essential. Probably make an interesting court case.

Sgump

Broke gun enthusiasts
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Agricultural is in charge of permits dont forget they shut down on line permits and when I applied they need more paper work and told me 8 to 12 weeks good luck on getting hold of someone on the phone so make sure next election she does not get re elected

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Agricultural is in charge of permits dont forget they shut down on line permits and when I applied they need more paper work and told me 8 to 12 weeks good luck on getting hold of someone on the phone so make sure next election she does not get re elected

did the same to me - and the letter never arrived. Had to spend an hour on the phone to finally get someone and they said everything is fine but they need another application signed and dated. I had to go online and do it again.

Top Bottom