• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    The democrats are counting all these illegal immigrants in the sanctuary cities population counts or census which will disrupt our nation big time. This crap will mean more congressional seats and electoral votes and on and on for the democrats. And with no voter identification in many areas under their domain I see this upcoming presidential election being stolen from Trump. We may very well be at the precipice of this nation breaking apart if this next election appears to be rigged for one side, the wrong side. What do ya’ll think is the real possibility that secession may be on the table for the red states? I think our country needs to stay whole and the Republican Party get their $hit in order and stand together to gain control and hold on to it at all costs but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Should this nation come to secession I don’t see it playing out well, the blue states will continue to welcome all illegals to overthrow the red states at some point, just a lot going through my mind this morning. I just don’t see us keeping our heads above water with 4 more years of the crooked left side in control, hard to believe the damage they’ve done in 3-1/2 years that we may never overcome

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The incorrect assumption both Team Blue and Team Red make is that all immigrants, illegal and otherwise, will block vote for Team Blue. A lot of people that were crossing the border back when I was dealing with it were very religious and had a strong work ethic.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The democrats are counting all these illegal immigrants in the sanctuary cities population counts or census which will disrupt our nation big time. This crap will mean more congressional seats and electoral votes and on and on for the democrats. And with no voter identification in many areas under their domain I see this upcoming presidential election being stolen from Trump. We may very well be at the precipice of this nation breaking apart if this next election appears to be rigged for one side, the wrong side. What do ya’ll think is the real possibility that secession may be on the table for the red states? I think our country needs to stay whole and the Republican Party get their $hit in order and stand together to gain control and hold on to it at all costs but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Should this nation come to secession I don’t see it playing out well, the blue states will continue to welcome all illegals to overthrow the red states at some point, just a lot going through my mind this morning. I just don’t see us keeping our heads above water with 4 more years of the crooked left side in control, hard to believe the damage they’ve done in 3-1/2 years that we may never overcome
    saw a bumpersticker the other day; vote democrat, stop the war on women..

really? the only thing they have to run on is abortion rights?

if they win this election, there will be violence in the next 4 yrs... especially if they win the house back and keep the senate..

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    If they let these illegal’s vote , and we know they’ll be voting blue no doubt , then it’s time to take a stand and if that means with force or secession then that’s what needs to happen. I’m not for war on American soil but looks like we will no longer be America in the next 4 years if Biden wins a second term. And again I’m not advocating for war by no means but I don’t know what the alternative is at this point. We don’t know how many illegals are here, some news reports are just pure speculation from 6 million to over 10 million, hell could be 15-20 million cause we absolutely don’t know. Folks we are in a mess, the free and the brave are going to have to make a stand very soon to save this country. I’m sad to say but our ancestors had way more backbone and pride that we have today, they would never have tolerated this to where we are now. God Bless America

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    With Texas's talk of secession , the usual Govt. answer is scare tactics, you will loose Fed funding,Ect.Ect. unfortunate that no one in Texas has the balls to counter with Where do you Fn Yankees think the fuel that powers ; your electric production, "freeze in the dark", sweat in the dark", that all your transportation comes from, ect.ect.**
    Another problem we in Fla. have is , with the mass migration of Yankees to Fla. is that they change their location, which is easy, changing your politics, probably not as easy. That might show up in the next Fla's governors election. I don't think the "blues" will put up another POS like they did in the last election.
    We shall see ?
    Plus , untill ALL the RINO's in both the house and senate are replaced ? It's to bad the founding fathers didn't foresee lifelong politicians and add term limits to the consultation.
    The first two books in the Kelly Turnball's series
    Peoples Republic & Indian Country lay the situation out pretty good, especially since they were written over 12 years ago.

Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    saw a bumpersticker the other day; vote democrat, stop the war on women..

really? the only thing they have to run on is abortion rights?

if they win this election, there will be violence in the next 4 yrs... especially if they win the house back and keep the senate..
    The funny thing is...
    Even if they lose... (somehow, as theyre rigging to even block people at this point even... on top of all the other nonsense) there will be violence as well.
    Either way... shyts hitting the fan.
    There will be riots galore. Expect even a JFK event. (Made worse by the ample amount of newly added useful idiots allowed into our country to better cause mayhem.)
    This isn't even accounting for the madness if they win...
    It's a lose - lose situation no matter who wins now as far as if there'll be violence.

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I saw on the news this morning that the Haitian government has fallen and the place is being controlled by mobs,gangs,thugs or whatever you want to call the criminals. And it was reported that China and Russia could be instigating this and funding it, (if not now then soon). You know whether we engage in a conflict red vs blue depending on what kind of country we desire to have, you’ve got to consider the outsiders will be involved in this skirmish and it’s going to get ugly. The have-nots are going to be stealing and killing those that do have something. There won’t be any more jobs to go to, no more stores open to buy groceries or a convenience store to pull up and get gas. Necessities will not be accessible. I can see mankind at its worst if all hell breaks loose and people are trying to defend what they have from those that don’t have nothing. I’m not a prepper but I’m thinking more along the lines of what if this or that scenario comes to be and what do I need to have on hand when the SHTF. You know republicans and democrats have always had a difference of opinions in politics about the direction or course of action for the next four years and we’ve had morons in both parties that didn’t make the best or the right decision for this country, but in the past our nation stood strong and survived good times and bad. What in the hell has happened and when will we or is it possible to save this nation with what’s going on with Biden and his cronies.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    With Texas's talk of secession , the usual Govt. answer is scare tactics, you will loose Fed funding,Ect.Ect. unfortunate that no one in Texas has the balls to counter with Where do you Fn Yankees think the fuel that powers ; your electric production, "freeze in the dark", sweat in the dark", that all your transportation comes from, ect.ect.**
    Another problem we in Fla. have is , with the mass migration of Yankees to Fla. is that they change their location, which is easy, changing your politics, probably not as easy. That might show up in the next Fla's governors election. I don't think the "blues" will put up another POS like they did in the last election.
    We shall see ?
    Plus , untill ALL the RINO's in both the house and senate are replaced ? It's to bad the founding fathers didn't foresee lifelong politicians and add term limits to the consultation.
    The first two books in the Kelly Turnball's series
    Peoples Republic & Indian Country lay the situation out pretty good, especially since they were written over 12 years ago.
    Yep. Got both books on your recommendation, lays it all out pretty well. Seems like 1946 they limited the prez to two terms because of "too much power" Term limits will never happen, far too late in the ponzi scheme.
    Another thing, no one is going to "Rise up" until the $$$ stops. Hell we're all too busy working, paying taxes, food and mortgage to take time off to March to wherever. Again not gonna happen. It's that slow boil.

Beached

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Some fella many years ago said no great country lasts more than about 200 years and that has proven true. Great Britain coming to mind. As soon as people realize they can pay themselves from the public treasury it is over. I no longer see love of country and what can I do to make it better.Now it is what can I get from it.
    Trust in government is about gone with corruption and infighting forces at work dividing this nation are succeeding. Divide and easy to conquer. Thousands die every year from deadly chemical warfare and the border is wide open to bring the chemical in {fenatol} criminals and terrorists flood over we are past voting fixing anything.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oh there'll be a new civil war but seceding will never be successful. Not with today's technology. Maybe after the WW3 EMP attacks knock out Big Brother's higher tech, command and control, the three letter agencies and all surveillance... maybe

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oh there'll be a new civil war but seceding will never be successful. Not with today's technology. Maybe after the WW3 EMP attacks knock out Big Brother's higher tech, command and control, the three letter agencies and all surveillance... maybe
    All that technology is one virus away from making it scrap metal. I think other countries would jump on the opportunity. We'd actually do them a favor by destroying ourselves. It would be horrible.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They plan to do the same as 2020 and chances are very good they will succeed! And not a lot will be done about it! Worked great in 2020, why change it!

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While secession is still legal, satisfying all the "legal" requirements to do so, including getting government approval, leave less than 1% chance of doing by the book "they" have written for US to follow.

Danwin22

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the black voters for Trump may be far greater than expected.

I recently had a successful lung cancer operation and encountered many black people in waiting rooms and hospital staff.

Every one I talked with were an emphatic yes for Trump.

Bodhi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Perhaps what we are fast approaching is some sort of US-style Brexit? Not a secession from the “union,” but a US-states-brexit?

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom