• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Our condolences to his , Bill was a good sport to pick uo an learn thingd about our trade hobby or sport.. I was privilaged to have been one a the few first out of Pensacola Fishing forum// Mostly ammo and listen to how to reload some my Twist your own or Roll you own he would say sometimes,, But The one item that will never be forgotten was a N.E>F> top break being put together for a small 80 child, Bill let me in on the reciepy to keep recpoil down velocity up an ver accurate.. Then as my youngs kids grew he told me of Trail Boss ,, Low recoil great accuracy. . 1st time over he said grab ya up a bluckey Tom set a spell ,, and talk would go from his hunts to mine back an forth. WE all are guilty to a dregee telling ourself IM goona go up an just set around an talk shop, .. But here we are R.I.P> Sawman, I will miss seeing the wise man watching over the post of green horns...

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just for knowledge to other members! My sister in law was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a couple years back! Her’s was in a part of the pancreas that does provide somewhat early symptoms! She went though chemo and an attempted whipple procedure down in central florida! They said an artery was attached and if they proceeded, she most likely would bleed out, so they closed her up and basically said to get her affairs in order! I did some research and the Mayo clinic in Minn has done some extreme cases and saved some people. I suggested she look into it but she said she didn’t have the money to stay up there for 6 weeks and really didn’t have the energy! A Gofundme was set up and a good part was raised for the trip and the place to stay! My wife and daughter drove up there with her. She had an allergic reaction to the CT scan dye and almost died and set her back but they operated and ended up removing her entire pancreas! Yes, you can live without it but must take various meds to be able to digest food etc! She is back home for the past year and while it’s not easy, she is still going! Also, she is in her 50’s which makes a difference as well! RIP Sawman! You will be missed!

Michael888

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    R.I.P.
    Traded ammo with him once. Man,,,,, did he give me good advice in regards to my Language patterns. I still reflect on what he told me. He is Missed by many

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    He meant we will take over your watch now, you are relieved of your duty
    I was attempting to make a joke about the classified ads that Bill kept bumping because he correctly surmised “the market and the forum are always changing”. I will miss seeing them come back up.

JWrecks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was attempting to make a joke about the classified ads that Bill kept bumping because he correctly surmised “the market and the forum are always changing”. I will miss seeing them come back up.
    Heh, if I had the spare cash lying around I'd splurge and offer buy the Remington 700 308 that caused so much drama from the estate. I really hope who ever ends up with it knows the legacy.

hunter01

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I hate to see Bill is not with us anymore, I have had several meetings with him. Bill was actually the first person I bought from off the forum, over the years I have got several things from him and he has got some stuff from me. The last time I met him was not all that long ago when he got my 450 bushmaster upper. Always good conversation every meeting. He will be missed, my prayers go out to his family.

bigken

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I really hate to hear this, nor was it expected. Im sure many feel the same. I really loved how he spoke his mind, kept it 100% and didn't take crap. He reached out to me a while back when I was looking for a upper and a 45/70 also gave me a lot of pointers on other topics. Truly a good man, hope to cross paths on the other side one day.

Top Bottom