• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Have you seen how stupid people are? It's to prevent someone having an nd walking to the line.
    On weekends any range without firm member limits can be a zoo.

You haven't lived until you experience the young 20-something kid rolling to the range with his new in the cardboard box AR-15 and all the trimming still in shopping bags at a busy range, which he just bought an hour ago...

iu

You have to know the reasons to pack up and leave, for your safety and your sanity.

It's completely different if the range is quiet, nobody else around, and a newer shooter shows up who you can make conversation with to gauge ability / need for some assistance.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    i stopped shooting there when the RSO asked to see paperwork on my SBR. i politely asked if he had LEO creds and he said he didn't. i told him in a respectful way that it was none of his business. he then said if i wouldn't comply with his request i would be asked to leave. i told him at that point i was leaving anyway. he said a couple things to try to bait me but i packed up and left. won't EVER give them another dime of my money. they are 10 minutes from me and i'll drive 40 to go to Element and shoot clays out there instead.
    Another reason I will not goto public ranges. Thanks for the update.

Ugafan84

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went to get my membership today and had a good experience with that aspect. I’m just using it for shooting clays which I was happy to hear that being a member I can go any day or time closed or not to shoot clays with a gate code. I’ve only done it once and had a blast so I’m looking forward to learning more about it.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Well I thought I was the only one that was heaving problems with the rso , he asked me if I had paid my taxes , told hem it was none of his business and he could just leave and I would see to it he had no job. Boy it made me fill good, Had to do a mag dump, Then had to pick my brass up. Want see him any more. Hope the wife didn.t get to mad. at me. jj

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Haven’t been in a year or more, the two RSOs I knew, no names, one tall and skinny white guy and one short stocky Hispanic guy were cool as a breeze. Sometimes we would stay late and try to outshoot each other with fun drills. Miss those guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom