• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chibooey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That was well put…I agree, there is racism on both sides of the table! I couldn’t have said it better myself. I feel a lot of blacks (not all) hold a grudge on slavery and other injustices. And on that same token alot of whites (not all) have a real issue acknowledging that these things has or have happened. So I feel that until that day comes where both sides can acknowledge and let the past be what it is (the past) it will never go away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do not know a single white person who believes slavery never happened, let alone a lot of them, so I read your statement as your inability to get past what happened in history.

Clevector9mm

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do not know a single white person who believes slavery never happened, let alone a lot of them, so I read your statement as your inability to get past what happened in history.

That’s exactly right …ppl don’t know how to leave the past in the past

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been a supporter of the SA for many years. It hurts to read this. I really hope that someone has twisted the original document around to suit their own agenda. I always thought the SA organization was serving good causes for the right reasons. If this document is true as it's written then I guess I'll have to find another kettle to help fill up.
    It’s true , check for your self. They are doing damage control now . But it’s to little to late to change most folks minds. Any group that promotes one race over the others is racist and is creating hate and discontent. It seems that nothing short of a race war will satisfy the (must control everyone) bigots.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since LBJ’s “war on poverty“ scam of the 1960’s, I have never felt guilty walking right by the lil’ red pot . . . and now, I’ll even refuse loudly! Why would THOSE PEOPLE want my “racially tainted, evil white-privileged“ coins, anyway????? Let’em eat free steak!

850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    The main link was taken down, looks like the S.A. got a punched in the mouth and now has a FAT lip, sucks to be them. I took a screen grab of their current back track:

“The Salvation Army occasionally publishes internal study guides on various complex topics to help foster positive conversations and grace-filled reflection among Salvationists. By openly discussing these issues, we always hope to encourage the development of a more thoughtful organization that is better positioned to support those in need. But no one is being told how to think. Period.

In this case, the guide “Let’s Talk About Racism,” was issued as a voluntary resource, but it has since become a focus of controversy. We have done our best to provide accurate information, but unfortunately, some have chosen to ignore those efforts. At the same time, International Headquarters realized that certain aspects of the guide may need to be clarified.

Consequently, for both reasons, the International Social Justice Commission has now withdrawn the guide for appropriate review….”
    Who the hell is the "International Social Justice Commision"?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Who the hell is the "International Social Justice Commision"?
    I don’t know. But if I was a betting man, I’d go all in that it’s the pet project of some billionaire globalist, who: 1. Hates the nation that made him rich; 2. Hates the God who his parents taught him will be his Judge; 3. Hates the very minorities he wants to appear to champion, and, 4. Hates the whole human race because they don’t LOVE everybody (like he does)!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t know. But if I was a betting man, I’d go all in that it’s the pet project of some billionaire globalist, who: 1. Hates the nation that made him rich; 2. Hates the God who his parents taught him will be his Judge; 3. Hates the very minorities he wants to appear to champion, and, 4. Hates the whole human race because they don’t LOVE everybody (like he does)!!!
    ps I’ll bet he’s anti-2A as well!

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You know what's funny.... all of this daily bullsh#t in our country, and the only ones that truly deserve anything as far as I am concerned, are Native Americans. I don't hear or see anything from them, except for that one POS with Nicolas Sandman, and until anyone can prove that I had/have anything to do with oppression, don't waste my time. Your govmnt and media is the oppressor, racist, scum. I'm not just talking dems/libs, 99% of all are scum. Your gov will now be keeping your Vax status on hand and what do you think that will be used for? More division, racial, vaxxed/unvaxxed, republican/ dem...... and our country will slide further into the sewer.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You know what's funny.... all of this daily bullsh#t in our country, and the only ones that truly deserve anything as far as I am concerned, are Native Americans. I don't hear or see anything from them, except for that one POS with Nicolas Sandman, and until anyone can prove that I had/have anything to do with oppression, don't waste my time. Your govmnt and media is the oppressor, racist, scum. I'm not just talking dems/libs, 99% of all are scum. Your gov will now be keeping your Vax status on hand and what do you think that will be used for? More division, racial, vaxxed/unvaxxed, republican/ dem...... and our country will slide further into the sewer.
    I respectfully disagree. Here’s why. Point one: Native American tribes raped, murdered, and enslaved Each other for thousands of years like everyone else. There are NO enlightened ‘noble savages’ Anywhere in history. Point Two: Americans have settled into a TWO party system. One of those parties HATES the 2A and would gladly REPEAL it. The other simply would not. TheIr INFRINGEMENTS on it are infuriating; but, so far, there is no real wide initiative to repeal it, pr BAN ENTIRE CLASSES of weapons. Joe and Chuck and Nancy want to disarm our kids. Donald, Mitch, and Kevin don’t. So, while there will always be 10-15 ‘bipartisan‘ RINO’s helping the Dims erode our 2A freedoms, there are never any DINO’s joining the GOP to preserve it!!!. Hey, name ONE D who risks his career to buck his leaders and flipoff his constituents to defend the 2A - ONLY a few R’s do that!!! (Sen Manchin STILL advocates Universal Background Checks.) SO, with respect to you personally as a fellow 2A guy, I must politely disagree. Florida’s Republican Representatives and Senators have generally been friendly to gun rights. Those otherwise affiliated, generally have NOT. Prove me wrong.

Dave308

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I feel like the media (mostly all of it) has people so brainwashed and then part of our society is just in it for the power and money. “Racism” is a very lucrative business. I keep on the look out for all these “white supremacy “ people and then realize that’s just people who don’t go with the narrative. This really is just mind trickery and it works so well. To know the truth and follow it openly is to be an out cast, and I’m fine with that. The more I see people trying to prove how unracist they are, the more racist they become.

Dave308

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I will just say this … ALL races have bad seeds. And unfortunately that (in most cases) is what the media puts out there for the rest of us to base a whole lot of common misconceptions on.. for example when hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans … black ppl looting… running out of the mall with handfuls of shoes and shit!! ( they didn’t show ppl breaking in and looting for diapers,food fresh water, basic life necessities) And unfortunately to a lot ppl that is a black person In a nutshell .. walking around pants hanging off their ass talking to ppl like they grandmas or parents ain’t taught them nothing about good ole common decency . And honestly for me as a young black man that shit really pisses me off because my momma raise me better than that ..but that’s my reputation according to the media. And don’t get me wrong you have white people out there that misrepresent the white community as well. Perfect example Travis McMichael do I think all white people are like that? … Not no …but hell no!!… but I promise you there are alot of black ppl that think so based solely off of what they’ve seen. Bottom line there are alot of black ppl I wouldn’t piss on to put out.. if they was on fire and I’m sure alot of you feel the same way about your ppl too… look there is a assload of good ppl out there both black and white but unfortunately because of those few jackasses out there is why we continue to have this conversations and will Continue to have this conversation long after we gone.. and if anyone has a problem with what I said … well brother I hate to tell you this but ummm… your part of the problem!

I agree with you and will also add that this is a cultural problem with all races involved. This negative culture divide exploded when social media became a stay. Not saying it should be governed or controlled but I simply believe we are in the immature stages with uninformed immature people.

Dave308

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even Indians had slaves. Every race on this planet had slaves. I truly don’t feel bad for anyone.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I respectfully disagree. Here’s why. Point one: Native American tribes raped, murdered, and enslaved Each other for thousands of years like everyone else. There are NO enlightened ‘noble savages’ Anywhere in history. Point Two: Americans have settled into a TWO party system. One of those parties HATES the 2A and would gladly REPEAL it. The other simply would not. TheIr INFRINGEMENTS on it are infuriating; but, so far, there is no real wide initiative to repeal it, pr BAN ENTIRE CLASSES of weapons. Joe and Chuck and Nancy want to disarm our kids. Donald, Mitch, and Kevin don’t. So, while there will always be 10-15 ‘bipartisan‘ RINO’s helping the Dims erode our 2A freedoms, there are never any DINO’s joining the GOP to preserve it!!!. Hey, name ONE D who risks his career to buck his leaders and flipoff his constituents to defend the 2A - ONLY a few R’s do that!!! (Sen Manchin STILL advocates Universal Background Checks.) SO, with respect to you personally as a fellow 2A guy, I must politely disagree. Florida’s Republican Representatives and Senators have generally been friendly to gun rights. Those otherwise affiliated, generally have NOT. Prove me wrong.
    I never said that Native Americans were not violent people. I do not know of any culture that has not been thru a violent history. I meant that as far as I know, Native Americans were the first people here in America. Like I said, I don't see them burning, killing, or protesting. Then again, I only see what "they" allow me to.
    Now, I see the push for division in this country being more set on race right now. Race is easy to pick out even with a mask on. After race it will be vaxxed or unvaxxed and that will probably be by your phone or microchip like people do their pets.
    As far as our 2 party system, its really a 1 party system. They are all the same, paid for by the same organizations. Their words change depending on whom they are trying to cater to. They are slaves on a higher rung of the ladder. Everyone answers to someone eventually, even if it is God in the end.
    Florida and gun friendly? Yes kind of. The way I see it is any law or obstruction to the 2nd Amendment is unconstitutional and interferes with a "GOD GIVEN RIGHT". Which in turn messes with my connection to GOD since he gave it to me. Gun laws are ONLY INTENDED FOR LAW ABIDING CITIZENS. Never forget that.

Last edited:

Jkelly1229

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even Indians had slaves. Every race on this planet had slaves. I truly don’t feel bad for anyone.
    I feel bad for all of them. Being enslaved must've sucked balls. What the us did to the natives was pretty awful. But basically that should teach you that the government will f*** you over if it can.

Was there anything i could do about it...nope.

Do i feel bad for their descendants who try and blame me....nope

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I never said that Native Americans were not violent people. I do not know of any culture that has not been thru a violent history. I meant that as far as I know, Native Americans were the first people here in America. Like I said, I don't see them burning, killing, or protesting. Then again, I only see what "they" allow me to.
    Now, I see the push for division in this country being more set on race right now. Race is easy to pick out even with a mask on. After race it will be vaxxed or unvaxxed and that will probably be by your phone or microchip like people do their pets.
    As far as our 2 party system, its really a 1 party system. They are all the same, paid for by the same organizations. Their words change depending on whom they are trying to cater to. They are slaves on a higher rung of the ladder. Everyone answers to someone eventually, even if it is God in the end.
    Florida and gun friendly? Yes kind of. The way I see it is any law or obstruction to the 2nd Amendment is unconstitutional and interferes with a "GOD GIVEN RIGHT". Which in turn messes with my connection to GOD since he gave it to me. Gun laws are ONLY INTENDED FOR LAW ABIDING CITIZENS. Never forget that.
    Re: the law abiding citizens... it's all or none. No grey area. Sorry.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's the way it's "supposed" to be, but that is what makes criminals "criminals", they don't abide by the law.
    It seems that the longer you criminal history is, the sooner you will be released from jail/prison with far lesser charges.

Latest posts

Top Bottom