• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tackling is still poor.

I thought the defense's culture had changed to one of creating turnovers. That was obviously a joke. One TO in two games.

Running game is doing well, but obviously isn't enough even when coupled with the passing game. That is an enigma to me.

Play calling is not good on either side of the ball. Ryan's scheme is not all it's cracked up to be and the talent we thought we had in some players is not translating to the field.

There is no reason that players in the NFL should forget how to play on the road. They were in a dome last week and had good weather this week. The difference between the way they play on the road vs the dome is inexcusable.

Drew doesn't look like he's at the top of his game. I don't know what the deal is but he doesn't look like he's all there.

Offensive line blocking breaks down as the game goes on.

Those are some of my negative observations.

The positives? Not many. Ingram looks good and the other runners are good too. Jimmy looks great too. Fighting through the double-teams. Cooks didn't blow up this game but still is getting involved and looks good.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It'll take about ten years of sheer embarrassment for me to bring out a paper bag. But I'm pretty pissed right now. 0-2 is a major hole to dig out of if we hope to win the division or get a decent playoff spot. With the players and coaches we have, 0-2 is inexcusable.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Maybe they were all worried about the 4-5 women in charge of the NFL now and wondering what past they had that was going to have them playing soccer from now on?

Top Bottom