• Price: 650

HayesGreener

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    North Santa Rosa County
    I have several high quality firearms for sale that are duplicates in my collection. Please note that I am a SIG factory trained armorer and all my handguns have been maintained meticulously.

1. SOLD SIG Legion P226 SAO, 9mm, with two magazines, case and papers, promotional case and coin. Less than 1000 rounds fired. $1000 SOLD

2. SOLD SIG M11-A1, 9mm, with two 15 round magazines and factory case. I installed Trijicon HD night sights, and Hogue G-10 grips. The original grips are included in the box. $750 SOLD

3. SOLD SIG P220 Carry Elite, 45ACP, with two 8-round magazines. I installed Trijicon HD night sights, and Hogue G-10 grips. The original rosewood grips are included in the box. I carried this gun every day for 9 years so it has some holster wear, less than 1000 rounds fired. I have replaced the recoil spring as routine maintenance. $750. SOLD

4. S&W Model 39-2, 9mm, with 5 magazines. Excellent condition, original, exceptionally accurate pistol. No box or papers. $650

4. SOLD Remington Upland Special 11-87, 12 ga, rare English stock, 21" barrel. This is a great upland gun, fast handling I have dropped many pheasants with it, and even shot a few straights in skeet with it. Excellent condition. $700.SOLD

5. I have two (2) very lightly used excellent condition SigSauer P320 Compacts, 9mm, complete with two magazines each and original case and papers. These pistols have been back to the Sig factory for the safety upgrade. Photos will follow later today but you know what they look like. $650. Both P320's are SOLD.

Serious offers please contact me by email listed in my profile.
    Best Regards,

Last edited:

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    This gentleman is an outstanding member and stand-up guy. Deal with confidence!

Top Bottom