Patriot Mobile

S&W 17-4 .22 revolver near mint...NICEVILLE on Tuesday!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: $900

Andronicus54

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Price
    $900
    Item Location
    Panama City
    For those in the Niceville/Crestview area, I'll be there this Tuesday (January 30) and I'll have this with me. Let me know if you want to take a look. S&W 17-4 .22 revolver (near mint) with pinned barrel. K-frame with 6” barrel. Drag lines are almost non-existent on the cylinder. You have to look very close to see anything. I can’t find any worn bluing…looks 100%. Part of a friend's estate I am selling for his widow. He was retired LEO in Panama City. Give me your email address if you want the full list of 22 guns. All prices have been lowered November 1, 2023. These guns are sold as is. I'm not a dealer, appraiser, or expert. No Holds. FCFS. Meet in or near Panama City (I sometimes travel in the panhandle area). Florida residents only who are legal to own a firearm. Face to face only. No shipping. ($900 for tapatalk users).

Attachments

• S&W 17-41.jpg
      S&W 17-41.jpg
      263.3 KB · Views: 176
    • S&W 17-42.jpg
      S&W 17-42.jpg
      244.2 KB · Views: 175
    • S&W 17-43.jpg
      S&W 17-43.jpg
      185.3 KB · Views: 162
    • S&W 17-44.jpg
      S&W 17-44.jpg
      201.7 KB · Views: 155
    • S&W 17-45.jpg
      S&W 17-45.jpg
      128.1 KB · Views: 164
    Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    He’s just saying that because he posted, it bumps your ad to the top.
    Beautiful revolver. I’ve got one I bought new in 1975 or I would be interested.
    And now my post gives you another bump.

Last edited:

whrowe

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    S&W 17-4 .22 revolver (near mint) with pinned barrel. K-frame with 6” barrel. Drag lines are almost non-existent on the cylinder. You have to look very close to see anything. I can’t find any worn bluing…looks 100%. Part of a friend's estate I am selling for his widow. He was retired LEO in Panama City. Give me your email address if you want the full list of 22 guns. All prices have been lowered November 1, 2023. These guns are sold as is. I'm not a dealer, appraiser, or expert. No Holds. FCFS. Meet in or near Panama City (I sometimes travel in the panhandle area). Florida residents only who are legal to own a firearm. Face to face only. No shipping. ($900 for tapatalk users).
    Hi,

My name is Bill and I would like a full list of the guns you are selling. My email is boatingbliss@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Andronicus54

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    For those in the Niceville/Crestview area, I'll be there this Tuesday (January 30) and I'll have this with me. Let me know if you want to take a look. S&W 17-4 .22 revolver (near mint) with pinned barrel. K-frame with 6” barrel. Drag lines are almost non-existent on the cylinder. You have to look very close to see anything. I can’t find any worn bluing…looks 100%. Part of a friend's estate I am selling for his widow. He was retired LEO in Panama City. Give me your email address if you want the full list of 22 guns. All prices have been lowered November 1, 2023. These guns are sold as is. I'm not a dealer, appraiser, or expert. No Holds. FCFS. Meet in or near Panama City (I sometimes travel in the panhandle area). Florida residents only who are legal to own a firearm. Face to face only. No shipping. ($900 for tapatalk users).
    Niceville/Crestview area Tuesday

Top Bottom