• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sal111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had Adam Baldwin been a responsible gun owner this would have never happened. But the only thing he's responsible for is killing another human being. If that had been one of us,card carrying legitimate gun owners wouldn't we be in jail right now? No matter who he is or how much money he has isn't it at least negligent homicide? Something is bad wrong with our legal system.

Sal111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    now the husband of the killed woman has sold out and become a producer to cash in on the film, pretty sad if you ask me to work for the man who killed your wife
    Money is the almighty to many. But some things just ain't right.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    now the husband of the killed woman has sold out and become a producer to cash in on the film, pretty sad if you ask me to work for the man who killed your wife
    Baldwin and her husband plotted to off her all along! Could make an episode of Monk out of it. Maybe a movie. Lol.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    He's the one that to get some attention claimed he got throat cancer from going down on his trophy wife
    Lol, his wife is the one who just pretends to be Spanish. She's still cancerous but in a Cringe way lol

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    They don't live like we do. They think they're superior to us. Just a bunch of cancerous cardboard cutouts.
    This whole dog n pony show proves that they are. In what world does anyone get to settle a civil court suit, before even one day of criminal court with a murder charge? Not even one day in jail yet. Hell OJ didnt even pull off that lol! The sick bastards literally got to sit and decide the price of a human life, and promote thier husband before the grave even has grass on it.

With this logic you should be able to walk into any sporting goods store and buy a female Ukrainian immigrant for target practice. Pump her full of lead and the local law enforcement won't even bat an eye so long as you saved your receipt lol

Sal111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This whole dog n pony show proves that they are. In what world does anyone get to settle a civil court suit, before even one day of criminal court with a murder charge? Not even one day in jail yet. Hell OJ didnt even pull off that lol! The sick bastards literally got to sit and decide the price of a human life, and promote thier husband before the grave even has grass on it.

With this logic you should be able to walk into any sporting goods store and buy a female Ukrainian immigrant for target practice. Pump her full of lead and the local law enforcement won't even bat an eye so long as you saved your receipt lol
    And the gap between us and them just keeps growing.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just confirms my beliefs that 1. Everyone has a price. 2. If you have enough money, you can buy whoever, or whatever, you want, justice included. "Justice" system needs to be bulldozed and rebuilt, IMO.

Sal111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just confirms my beliefs that 1. Everyone has a price. 2. If you have enough money, you can buy whoever, or whatever, you want, justice included. "Justice" system needs to be bulldozed and rebuilt, IMO.
    Amen to that. More like injustice system for us.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Since I'm older and have some medical issues, I now just tell them to go out back and practice falling down. I'll be there in a minute or two lol

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And for your information Butterfly, I'm a 72 year old combat veteran,experienced in martial arts and hillbilly a$$whuppins. A long way from a grasshopper.
    Good one. I've run out of patience and by default become a master of both click and click-clack.

Top Bottom