• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Yeah its a sad state of affairs as far as news goes. Not only are they blocking Russia media as hard as humanly possible, but the press was banned from being anywhere near the NATO/Ukraine front long ago. It's why ya always see them inventing ways to interview people from within Kiev etc, or showing some random GoPro video. Then, even our Intel guys aren't allowed in the front and also must rely on the Intel their Intel guys tell us. We have no way of knowing what's actually going on, let alone how the money is being spent and actually casualties etc.
    In other words, we will never know what is really going on if we rely only on our news and Intel. At least Russia is allowing reporters to their front. They're heavily censored and blocked but at least they're allowing it
    Throw into the mix warring media channels .......fox reports bidens aid package is losing the war.....cnn reports bidens aid package is winning the war. Biased press has been around for decades in americas wars ,lincoln was an example using friendly press ,even scheduling battles around elections ,Roosevelt had a tough time with some news moguls that absolutely hated him. Sadly the public at large is un-informed,miss-informed and lets face it ....a divided dumb as a rock mass...that votes

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I watched that earlier too. I haven't seen that kinda of an emotional, patriotic display since.. 911 maybe? Pretty amazing. Definitely not what the west expected

I am hearing rumors, unconfirmed that. Shoigo and Gerasimov are being replaced.

Makes me wonder if this is part of what was negotiated and why they stopped.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    kinda funny how a ‘random’ reporter gets close enough to get you a front row seat but an enemy marksman can’t. The world is a stage
    I was thinking the same exact thing. You'd think 40-50 people was live streaming the whole thing in real time. OPSEC is non existent. Not only could an old lady have killed him with a set of toe nail clippers, but they could have bombed him leaving even.

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    kinda funny how a ‘random’ reporter gets close enough to get you a front row seat but an enemy marksman can’t. The world is a stage
    He is not just some random reporter, there is a reason he was allowed that close.

Patrick has been imbeded with the RU military for a couple of years. Been reporting in the area since 2014

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I am hearing rumors, unconfirmed that. Shoigo and Gerasimov are being replaced.

Makes me wonder if this is part of what was negotiated and why they stopped.
    Yeah. Seems it never was a Putin thing. I was telling other buds elsewhere that it makes more sense to simply dissapear those two guys he's mad with. That and air their disgust at how long this is taking and the high cost of lives for insisting on being so delicate on things.
    You'd think Wagner would be airing all the dead bodies they claimed was bombed too for sure. I've seen no word on that yet, which is very strange.
    So yeah likely all staged. I think jot only did they make off with the 6 billion, but the false talk of a coop let them flush out all the traitors. A win win kinda.
    After all mercs just wanna be paid. It's not very wise to bite the hand that feeds ya.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    He is not just some random reporter, there is a reason he was allowed that close.

Patrick has been imbeded with the RU military for a couple of years. Been reporting in the area since 2014
    He's one of the only actual embedded reporters in the whole conflict for about at least a year now. Ukraine banned them long ago

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah. Seems it never was a Putin thing. I was telling other buds elsewhere that it makes more sense to simply dissapear those two guys he's mad with. That and air their disgust at how long this is taking and the high cost of lives for insisting on being so delicate on things.
    You'd think Wagner would be airing all the dead bodies they claimed was bombed too for sure. I've seen no word on that yet, which is very strange.
    So yeah likely all staged. I think jot only did they make off with the 6 billion, but the false talk of a coop let them flush out all the traitors. A win win kinda.
    After all mercs just wanna be paid. It's not very wise to bite the hand that feeds ya.
    I think his anger at the brass was legit. Still trying to make sense of it.

And no I don't think the western Intel had anything to do with this bribe or what have you.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I think his anger at the brass was legit. Still trying to make sense of it.

And no I don't think the western Intel had anything to do with this bribe or what have you.
    Some outlets went as far as saying that the CIA had convinced the Wagner guy that Putin was going to arrest him. They said they had some sort of channels open and was exchanging dialog of some degree. It likely was made up and just propaganda to sow doubt and mistrust between the Wagner and Putin. Not sure if Wagner and CIA actually spoke or not.
    But yeah CIA was being mentioned alot. They seemed so sure of the outcome it seemed like they was taking a early victory lap to rub it in.
    The CIA likely thought it was going to be just like the other regime changes they funded, and pulled off. Ukraine being one of the most recent ones. Heck they saying the CIA was involved in getting rid of Kennedy here in American too. So as far as me, I'm at the point where I'd need to see proof that they "wasnt" involved. Pretty safe to assume they had at least a minor role. In this case likely thru other agencies so they have deniability if it goes south.
    Here's a snippet tho I found with a quick search. Seems like they wiped it off all the American news. They're saying the Wagner guy was recruited lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625_174700_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20230625_174700_Chrome.jpg
      161.4 KB · Views: 19

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He'd been openly talking about it his discontent for over a month. It wasn't a secret that he was pissed off.

I get a little worn out on every one name dropping the CIA. I don't think they had anything to do with this. I think this was internal to the Russians.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That was a psyop to draw out traitors inside Russia. Prighozin is off the hook and everyone that didn’t follow but stood loyal to Russia got a new contract.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    haha ...the last 2 vehicles in road convoys in germany were a wrecker and a jeep that filled out paperwork for property damage from tracks
    BTDT. I swear, the germans wouldn't leave the road to win if the russians were comin' through the fulda gap. They'd just surrender to preserve the parks and forrests. They, and other contries, pretty much opened my eyes to the NATO reality :rolleyes:

Top Bottom