• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bsmith4978

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For sale, Ruger Precision Rifle Gen 1 in 6.5 Creedmor. Rifle is in like new condition as it has never had a round chambered not even in the magazines, I am the original owner. It will come with everything the factory includes. Can't get pictures to load, I can text them to you. Not looking for trades, working on another project. I'll take $850 for the rifle. Please PM me I'll check and get back to you as soon as I'm able.

Located in Navarre

Please PM

$850, not looking for trades

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    They all look the same. When it's a steal of a deal, you jump on it or get jumped over....

Last edited:

Bsmith4978

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had so many replies I knew someone wasn't going to be happy. Wish I had a rack full so that everyone that wanted one could have gotten one. At the end of the day it went to the first "I'll take it". Dan1612 said it better than I could. Thanks and sorry all at the same time.
    In the remote possibility it doesn't sell I will repost, with pictures next time.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What Dan said. No need for an apology. Guy says it's new just inspect it before handing him the cheddar. If it's not as described, don't buy it. Ain't nobody got time for the PM/text/email BS that so many like to play. Have missed a couple deals in the past cause someone flakes after 2 or 3 days of the back and forth. Not anymore

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wasn't trying to single you out man, just saying in general. I woulda done the same thing OP did.

BeulahBo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had so many replies I knew someone wasn't going to be happy. Wish I had a rack full so that everyone that wanted one could have gotten one. At the end of the day it went to the first "I'll take it". Dan1612 said it better than I could. Thanks and sorry all at the same time.
    In the remote possibility it doesn't sell I will repost, with pictures next time.

I absolutely agree with you. There is a world of difference between "I'm asking questions" and "I'll take it".

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I haven't sold anything here yet, but for the record , the first I'll take gets what ever I'm selling. If you qualify it with pending inspection and someone says they'll take it. It's theirs . I've had several deals screwed up by such shenanigans . And won't play those games anymore.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I think "pending inspection" is an implied part to a sight unseen deal. If the item is misrepresented or its condition inconsistent with the ad or price, the buyer can walk for any reason. If it's in great shape; but not a particularly great deal, but smells like an ashtray, and you're a jerk. I just might walk.
    I mean, really, we're all grown ups here, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes sir ,that's the way I see it. If it's misrepresented then it's not a deal. I've had folks show up and try negotiating the price at that point. When you call them on it they say well I said pending inspection.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Pending inspection, not pending some more haggling, you cheap bastard! Haha.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom