• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labmonkey

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    image1.JPG RPR in 6.5 Creedmoore version II with 30 rounds, two ten rounds mags, one 20 rounder, Green Blob outfitter bi-pod, 30 pieces of brass, reloading dies, magnum rifle primers(wrong primers, I'll see if I can swap them), 140gr ELD projectiles, powder and all the factory stuff.

Located in north Crestview

Message me for contact info

$1300 pkg

I bought this when I made E-6 to shoot with my son. I've put 30 rounds through her and boy is this thing awesome! It's got about as much kick as an AR, there's nothing to it. The trigger is pretty nice as well. Ruger did a great job with this rifle. It has two blemishes that I can see. The bolt knob has a mark from when it was installed at the factory and it has mark on bottom of the barrel. It's been to the range once and has lived in the safe the rest of the time. I'm PCSing to Japan and can't bring any firearms with me. I can't see letting this thing sit in a safe for at least 4 years. I was really looking forward to doing some load work up as well as learning more about distance shooting but it'll have to wait. I'd like to sell it as a package and I feel that I have it listed at a pretty good price. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll upload photos as soon as I can.

- Christian

Attachments

• image1.JPG
      image1.JPG
      46.8 KB · Views: 614
    Last edited:

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    trade ? desert eagle 44 mag 2 mags cheap holster 2 rounds ammo.....just saying

Labmonkey

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    image2.JPG I added another photo here. Thanks, but I'll have to pass on any firearm trades at this time since again it would just sit in a safe. The only trades I would consider would be partial trades for Canon L glass. I'm looking for lenses in these focal lengths; 85mm, 50mm or a 24-70mm 2.8.

Thanks again for the offer, I throw out random offers myself. Sometimes you get a bite!

Attachments

• image2.JPG
      image2.JPG
      67.4 KB · Views: 596
    Last edited:

Q2arrowhunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Bump for an excellent package. Too bad you aren't interested in any rifle trades. I want a 6.5 CM so bad. AMERICA!

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you can't sell it in time for your move you can stick it in my safe till it sells or you return. I will be here for many more years.

Top Bottom