• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jakec old model or new model and do you know which one it is there's like 3-4 different ones for each also looks like there is one more added to the Blackhawk then there is in the super Blackhawk

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    ive got a blackhawk and a super blackhawk. theyre both new models. blackhawk is a '71 and super is a '73. the blackhawk had a scope on it and the super has a rear sight but it doesnt have the little pin at the front. ive been trying to order one but theyre out of stock everywhere ive looked and cant even backorder it. the front sight on the super needs to be soldered back on so even a front and rear set for the super would be fine.

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    i keep seeing something about ones with a "bump" or without but everyone ive seen looks like it has a bump. i must not know what bump theyre talking about.

Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Glad I could help them rugers are my baby's I love doing them I will post pics of the super x Blackhawk I'm getting this weekend to do a full cleaning and inspection on

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    please do i love ruger single actions! all ive done is put wilson combat spring kits in both of mine but as i get the funds im gonna do them up right. i like shooting cast more than jacketed and the .357 does pretty good. i havent had a chance to do much with the .44 since i dont have sights on it yet. ive been shooting it with no sights but im not quite as good as Preacher on pale rider though so i cant hit crap. good thing i dont have to make a living as a gunfighter.

Top Bottom