• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't believe I'm selling this, but I really want to buy something from a buddy- So here is my baby...

PRICE REDUCED-FIRST $500 CASH-not a penny less.

Ruger 10/22-has a Midway .920” Bull Barrel, Boyd’s Blaster Nutmeg Laminate Stock, extended magazine release, an illuminated (red) Tasco 6-24x50 AOE scope, high mount scope rings, and the metal trigger housing. The receiver, trigger housing and barrel have been baked in Gun Kote OD green. The roll marks on the receiver have been colored filled in semi-gloss black. Comes with one factory 10 round magazine. Rifle is in excellent condition. Live in Freeport, work in DeFuniak.

View attachment 761

Attachments

• DSCN2673.jpg
      DSCN2673.jpg
      90.4 KB · Views: 611
    Last edited:

b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That thing is pretty bad

If I may ask, what's your buddy selling that has you wanting to sell your baby?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Don't tell MasterChief. He will want to buy it so darned bad that he will probably offer the seller more money for it. I would guess that he "needs" one of these. ----SAWMAN

b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't tell MasterChief. He will want to buy it so darned bad that he will probably offer the seller more money for it. I would guess that he "needs" one of these. ----SAWMAN

Not at all Sawman, just curious, must have to be something pretty cool for Clay to sell his 'baby'

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't want to jinx it, but it's a hog killer...all I can say! Thanks boys, it is pretty and maybe 75 rounds fired down the pipe...

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump it up,,, Man you going for 458, or big 50, But thats your call. Nice 10-22 an I cant believe anyone would sell one that they build an looks so nice.. You guys make me covet thy brothers toy box,,, shame on me I dont have the cheeze to get it. olecarver

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Carver- wife says buy what ya want so I may just do that and keep this baby in my safe, where she belongs.... Its

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are you ready for the rioting and pillaging? You can be! I have another 10/22 for sale too, will make a sweet deal of the right person! These are not your average Rugers. If you're looking for both of them, let's talk as I have 4000rounds (or so) of ammo and 9 hi cap mags (3 Ruger Bx-25 and 6 Butler Creek Hot Lip Mags) that I would throw in the deal too. Thanks- Clay

Last edited:

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Carver- wife says buy what ya want so I may just do that and keep this baby in my safe, where she belongs.... Its

The hell with the gun how much for the great wife???

HideBuster

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very nice gun. I have a ruger race rifle very similar to it with the twisted bull barrel and laminate stock

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    THANKSGIVING BUMP! First $500 CASH! That is my low ball #-please don't waste my time offering less. UPDATE- will include (3) Butler Creek Hi Cap Magazines and (1) 375 round box of HP ammo! Your kids will think you're Santa!

Last edited:

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Friday night bump- extras added!

FRIDAY NIGHT BUMP!! 1000 rounds of ammo and 3 Butler Creek Hot Lip Magazines included @ $500 if sold this weekend!

I can't believe I'm selling this, but I really want to buy something from a buddy- So here is my baby...

PRICE REDUCED-FIRST $500 CASH-not a penny less.

Ruger 10/22-has a Midway .920” Bull Barrel, Boyd’s Blaster Nutmeg Laminate Stock, extended magazine release, an illuminated (red) Tasco 6-24x50 AOE scope, high mount scope rings, and the metal trigger housing. The receiver, trigger housing and barrel have been baked in Gun Kote OD green. The roll marks on the receiver have been colored filled in semi-gloss black. Comes with one factory 10 round magazine. Rifle is in excellent condition. Live in Freeport, work in DeFuniak.

Attachments

• ruger1022.jpg
      ruger1022.jpg
      77.3 KB · Views: 39
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom