• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    there is a guy selling the ozark 20s on ebay for 15.48 he has sold over 200 and has sold 4 in the last hour...lol guess people are that dumb.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Doesnt seem like there is any money in it if hes selling them that cheap unless he gets some good shipping rates.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If he ships first class and is a top rated seller with a store he is getting $10.12 after shipping, paypal, and ebay fees. Subtract whatever the cup costs (with tax guessing $8.10) and he profits $2.00 per cup if he uses the ozark box as the shipping box(if there is one). High risk for $2.00 if someone wants to return one and that's a lot of shipping...doing the same thing 100 times for 200$

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I guess it would add up over time. Maybe it all goes to his gun funds.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    King's outdoor in Chipley has the full line of RTIC cups in stock but not the coolers. They do have a brand of cooler called "K2" that look like the Yeti but are much cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I wonder how Walmart feels about that since it is their brand and how legal it is? I would think you need permission to sell someone else's product in such a large quantity for profit.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can someone please post a link to these cups that people keep grabbing their ankles over?? I've never heard of such a ridiculous thing. Do they come with free pokeymons or something?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You need to get your ass out of Dirty Duval and back to Nasty Crime Ridden Escambia before you miss out on ALL the good deals.
    Another reason ---> Sean told me that all the "good deals" on for sale items on this forum have a built in 24hr delay before they leave extreme NW Flah- Duh. ---SAWMAN

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If you guys want a really good 20 quart cooler get the Igloo Sportsman 20. I picked one up at Sam's Club not long ago for $99.98 and it's awesome. Holds an 18 pack of cans of your favorite beverage and a 10 lb bag of ice that lasts for days depending on how often you open and close it. RTIC sells their 20 quart for $124.99 and this cooler is every bit as good if not better. I like the huge drain plug on it with chain to keep it from getting lost!

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/20-qt-sportsman/prod15440080.ip

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you guys want a really good 20 quart cooler get the Igloo Sportsman 20. I picked one up at Sam's Club not long ago for $99.98 and it's awesome. Holds an 18 pack of cans of your favorite beverage and a 10 lb bag of ice that lasts for days depending on how often you open and close it. RTIC sells their 20 quart for $124.99 and this cooler is every bit as good if not better. I like the huge drain plug on it with chain to keep it from getting lost!

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/20-qt-sportsman/prod15440080.ip

I've got the 55QT Sportsmen and it's great. Can't beat the big tethered drain plug and Grisly Bear certified as well...lol. How exactly does that certification work? Do they do fill one with steaks and toss it out in Yellowstone Park?

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have the 65 qt RTIC, it sits perfectly under my seat where the Igloo 55 would have been a little small. Both brands are great value for coolers equal in quality to Yeti.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I was on my weekly trip to Walmart today and per my usual routine the first thing I did was went and checked out the ammo section. As I was walking by there was a worker stocking the whole counter with the Ozark Tumblers. Was bullshitting with him for a sec and he says that I got super lucky because they cant keep them in stock for a minute. Says they dont even bother putting them on the shelves and they just throw them on the counter, thats how fast they go. I checked one out then walked away empty handed, not wanting to buy into the hype. I over heard another one if his coworkers say to him" I cant believe he didnt buy any " as I was walking away. Went and checked out the ammo and was thinking what the hell, I might as well pick up a 20 oz. as its only $8 bucks. Then I was thinking I better buy my wife one too cause if its worth a damn she will be mad i didnt get her one. Then I couldnt decide if I should get the 30 oz for only $2 more. After all is said and done, I walked out with three 30 oz. and three 20 oz. haha. Not sure why I need six of them but I figure they would be good for guests or whatever. Got home around 3pm and immediately filled one of the 20 ouncers with ice and left it until about 11 pm. After about 8 hours sitting out at room temp I dumped the water out and it didnt even fill a 1 oz. shot glass ( a little over half). Enjoying a nice whiskey and ginger in the 20 oz as we speak. Im sold.

Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think the people over here in Daphne and Spanish Fort have had their fill on the cups. Last few times I've been over there in the last 3 weeks they have had ample stock on the shelves.
    I have one 20 and one 30 of the Ozark ones, I don't like the shape of the 20, its wider at the bottom compared to the RTIC one and so it doesn't fit in my front cup holders in my car.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You can be like a traveling buddy of mine that had Ford trucks forever then bought a GM truck. Insisted on setting his big Ford ocup on the console. Every time he turned a corner he slung the cup full of tea off into the floor and then cussed the new truck. My comment: Did you ever think about lighting a cadle? His response, "I would rather curse the dark".....I just laughed. He finally lit the candle by getting a small base GM cup.
    Ed

budbreak96

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I asked Drew about the Yeti and Rtic as he has several brands he sells in his store. He said that Yeti and Rtic are located in the same town, on the same street, in Texas, just different street numbers and as far as he knows, different owners. Oh, Drew also said that I should watch the really cheap cups as he has heard reports of them seperating near the bottom at the seam where the two parts are pressed together. I do not know for a fact myself, just told they might come apart.
    Ed

Yeah they aren't worth a damn, nobody but the "cheap cups" they only have a lifetime warranty

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Got my 20qt RTIC this PM. Looks great. Almost identical to the Yeti's.
    NOW . . . . . Just gotta find and install a couple Yeti stickers so it will hold ice even longer.
    BTW,perfect size for my usage. --- SAWMAN

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ya cheap ones from Walmart suck, I wash both my yeti and Walmart version in the dishwasher even though it says not tooo

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Tried to unscrew the drain plug of my new 20qt RTIC cooler this AM. It basically fell apart.
    Called RTIC and talked to a customer service rep. The drain plugs are out of stock. . . . but . . . I will be put on a priority list to have one shipped to me (free) just as soon as they come in at RTIC. (2 weeks)
    Hopefully . . . . . RTIC is still a good deal. ---SAWMAN

Attachments

• 20160803_104422.jpg
      20160803_104422.jpg
      403 KB · Views: 171
    Top Bottom