• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey sawman, why didn't you file a thieve claim with your insurance company :thumb: could check on Craig's list to see if they have it listed :scared:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Kinda a bad deal for me seeing as that is the same cooler that I always used to keep my "really good steaks" in.
    NOW ..... (dammit) ..... I'm gonna have to drive all over Beulah to find the steak guys again. No wait .... ? .... I'll just ask Sean,he'll know where they're at. --- SAWMAN

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Haven't tried the Ozark ones. But I got several of the rtic ones. They're fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The tumblers are really nice. I bought a couple of the 20s & 30s and use them a ton. I bought one of the 10s and it has replaces my mason jars as my go to for Bourbon. I need to get more of the 10s.
    I.bought them off amazon and noticed the prices fluctuate a little bit. Got all mine for around $17 each shipped prime.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The tumblers are really nice. I bought a couple of the 20s & 30s and use them a ton. I bought one of the 10s and it has replaces my mason jars as my go to for Bourbon. I need to get more of the 10s.
    I.bought them off amazon and noticed the prices fluctuate a little bit. Got all mine for around $17 each shipped prime.

You sir are a genius. Are you referring to the rtic or Ozark that you got off of amazon?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The ozark 30's are 9.97 and the same quality as the rest, just picked up 2 more from online walmart(much better than amazon and cheaper...anyway they were delivered to my local store, free.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are the RTIC ones on Amazon.
    I looked at Walmart a couple times and had them in my cart once and when I went to check out it said they were no longer available.
    Not going to be hunting for a cup so I just ordered what I wanted and had it a day or 2 later.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was skeptical of the tumbler craze but I have to say the RTIC one's I received last week are great. I actually used all 4 different models Saturday...lol. The 20oz that keeps my morning coffee hot for the hour it takes me to become a coherent & social human. The 30oz keeping ice cold water all day long in the heat and even leaving in truck, outside, etc. The koozie for a cold beer or two in the late afternoon, and the 10oz for chilled bourbon to sip in the evening that doesn't water down.

Looking forward to the RTIC Softpak30. That should have all have my cooler needs about covered. I already have a rock solid 12 year old 120 QT Icey-Tek and the Grizzly Bear certified 55 QT Igloo Sportsmen. I got the Icey-Tek for a steal at the Outcast Spring sale in 2004 for around $175 bucks I believe it was. He got a shipping container full of them and had at 50% off retail. Not even sure if Yeti was a thing then but the Icy-Tek is just as good but not quite as finished. Came in handy later that year when Ivan hit and Ice was like gold!

I was sold on the roto-molded luxury coolers after that but still have a hard time coughing up the cash for a Yeti when there are now options equal in quality for less like RTIC & the Igloo Sportsmen which is actually made in Texas. I probably went through 5 or 6 mid-size cheap coolers before bitting the bullet on the Igloo Sportsmen to fill that niche though. Money down the drain on coolers now sitting in the land-fill and should have done it earlier. No telling how many cheap-ass $15 & $20 dollar soft side coolers I've tossed that also leaked from the get go anyhow. Hopefully the RTIC softpak will be a near permanent or long-term solution. Pretty sure the Icey-Tek & Sportsmen will outlive me and serve the next generation just as well as they have me.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I asked Drew about the Yeti and Rtic as he has several brands he sells in his store. He said that Yeti and Rtic are located in the same town, on the same street, in Texas, just different street numbers and as far as he knows, different owners. Oh, Drew also said that I should watch the really cheap cups as he has heard reports of them seperating near the bottom at the seam where the two parts are pressed together. I do not know for a fact myself, just told they might come apart.
    Ed

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Check out the RTIC site. They now have the larger bottles like the ones with the YETI name on them,called Ramblers. For half the price.
    Really can't understand how YETI sells their shit. Why would someone intentionally pay double ?? ---SAWMAN
    Added: My 20qt cooler ships 7/27. Will post.

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Check out the RTIC site. They now have the larger bottles like the ones with the YETI name on them,called Ramblers. For half the price.
    Really can't understand how YETI sells their shit. Why would someone intentionally pay double ?? ---SAWMAN
    Added: My 20qt cooler ships 7/27. Will post.

Yeti comes with a sticker for your truck back window. That's why the price is double.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeti snobs .....
    Anyone that knows me, knows I am a money snob. I like my money in my pocket and am real thrifty that way.
    Ed

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've had the Arctic 65 for probably a month now and it works great we also got a 30 quart hopper from Arctic and it works great as well, it is box style though

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    mail order unless you are in texas then buckeyes has some in stock. They're on amazon prime now for the same price though.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Daphnes Walmart had a ton of the Ozark ones on Sunday. A whole wall full.
    Got a 30 and 20oz for some family I had in town who liked the Rtic ones. The sporting goods clerk asked me if that's all I wanted as he saw me just get 2, he said he's used to seeing carts full and said that they would all be gone by the next morning. Said it used to be ammo people lined up for and now its cups haha.

Top Bottom