• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have to disagree ,
    She's a champion, she has everything to lose in a fight and there is no doubt that she took this fight very serious. She has been so dominate because her previous level of competition has been way below hers in almost every aspect and the fights have always played into her strengths.
    Holm was able to use speed and jabs to keep Rousey confused and once she got hurt in the first round she probably had a massive adrenaline dump and couldn't recover. Holm was just that much better that night.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have to disagree ,
    She's a champion, she has everything to lose in a fight and there is no doubt that she took this fight very serious. She has been so dominate because her previous level of competition has been way below hers in almost every aspect and the fights have always played into her strengths.
    Holm was able to use speed and jabs to keep Rousey confused and once she got hurt in the first round she probably had a massive adrenaline dump and couldn't recover. Holm was just that much better that night.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    She is a champion but all the other fighters are world class fighters. Each of her fights has had something to loose especially since she was the champion. She treated this fight just like others. There is a big difference between training and the fight itself. I remember during wrestling season we would train for hours and hours, two a days, wrestle every person on the team for two minutes each from 113lbs-285lbs but no matter how much you trained it would still be hard on the mat. Especially going into overtime. I went into over time once from during a summer wrestling match and this was a guy and I thought I was going to die. When you get someone that has never experienced past the 1st round then you get there it is hard to push past that threshold. If Rhonda wasn't so cocky she could've had a better chance if she used her ground game against Holm. Just cause your a champion doesn't mean you have tried to train to fight the best. Anderson Silva was getting to the same point to until Chris Weidman KO him. Rhonda just met her match that night.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom