• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yep so let’s vote for Perot, oh excuse me “Trump” who has ZERO chance of winning. I will support whatever REPUBLICAN that is on the ticket, but if it’s Trump, Brandon is guaranteed another four years. You heard it here first and I will be back in “24” to say LOUDLY “Told you so” !
    You are 100% on target.

Trump won as the dark horse in 2016, but the establishment will never let that happen again. Never ever, regardless of all the AM radio listening, Fox news overdosing, Donald-drumpf loving guy 'telling us how it is...'.

If he is the R candidate in 2024, I would hope that I'm wrong, but from the 2022 results, I'm pretty sure I'm right.

So beat your 'BUT MY PRECIOUS WAS STOLEN FROM US' drum all you want. Make sure to also piss outside into the strong wind and have your wife wipe your butt while you are at it, because all of that consternation will have the same net result, which is Jack and Chit.

iu

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    So disappointing!

CS/CS/HB 269: Public Nuisances​

Public Nuisances; Prohibits person from distributing onto private property any material for purpose of intimidating or threatening owner, resident, or invitee; prohibits person from willfully & maliciously harassing, threatening, or intimidating another person based on person's wearing or displaying of any indicia relating to any religious or ethnic heritage; requires violations be reported as hate crimes; prohibits display or projection of images onto building, structure, or property without permission; prohibits person who willfully enters campus of state university or Florida College System institution for purpose of threatening or intimidating another person from remaining on such campus after being warned to depart.

HB 269, which is now law, was created to address hate speech and now makes it a felony offense when committing any of the acts listed above. The way I see it, it is designed to protect Christians and conservative Americans from hateful and malicious speech from those who are of unlike character and morals. Some will see it as a violation of their right to free speech as covered in the 1st Amendment, but it does not give them to right to maliciously attack others with hateful rhetoric on their property or attacking their religious affiliations or their ethnicity. If anything it protects free speech for all as it prohibits the silencing of conservative voices in the Florida College System by those who have opposing views.

This is an effort to control the woke mobs and their liberal ideologies against the conservative voices in the State of Florida.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This is an effort to control the woke mobs and their liberal ideologies against the conservative voices in the State of Florida.
    BUT BUT BUT DONALD DRUMPFT TELLS US RONNNIE DESAAAAANTAS IS A BAD BOI!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

iu

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, once upon a time while working retail I had a female at the top of her lungs cussing me out at work. I asked her to please refrain the curse words in consideration of the other customers and their children. She informed me that She had the right to free speech!!! I informed her that I have the right to bear arms. She shut up and moved along making many other customers happy campers. YMMV.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow. We're now so weak and sensitive that we need legislation to banish words that hurt our feelings? IOW, my feels are fragile, I can't just tell someone to FO all by myself, I need government, and government law enforcement to do it for me. Here, take anything, anything, even their rights, just cuddle and protect ME.

Nope. Not gettin' in that pen with ya. Hey, look, there's a goat, ya'll should all follow it and see where it goes...

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hurt feelings are————, all in your head.

veterans learn this in their first 6 weeks. ;)

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    As the OP of this thread, I want to be clear about my position. I'm a conservative constitutionalist, and I don't care one iota about how anyone lives their life, so long as it doesn't affect mine, or others. I don't wish ill will upon anyone for any reason. That said, today's environment of corrupt, status quo, self serving politicians & the woke mob that is pushing their agenda, is very much so affecting my life. I am a realist, educated, very aware with a well tuned BS meter. In short, if that's even feasible, we shouldn't need these sort of laws, I see it as another tool for Big Gov to encroach on our liberties making it easier to persecute someone for exercising their freedom of speech. I don't live in FL, I have, and l do tend to like Gov. Desantis and his no BS approach to most things, but, IMO he's wasted too much energy in his pissing contest with Disney. And now this law just feels like something a "woke leftist" does to give themselves power to silence opposition. No different that the J/6 debacle. I'm of the belief that it was a setup by Pelosi to entrap patriots and to politically imprison them as examples! So, I feel this law will only serve to allow the powers that be in FL to do the same. It will not have any effect on me personally, but it is going to violate someone's freedom of speech. Here's a great example that correlates to my life; though we're not related by blood, my grandfather legally changed our sir name from Guevara to Gevara just to differentiate himself from that murdering fascist. While I think people who display Che Guevara are ignorant, it's still their right to do so. I'm a big supporter of states rights, and I'm for any governor that stands up against the Washington machine for their constitutes. However, very much apposed to one state trying to change another, Gavin Newsome needs to stay out of Alabama, You don't see Memaw Kay Ivey traveling to NY. That's supposed to be one of the beauties of living in the United States, if you hate living in one because of the culture, you're free to go live in one that better suits you. As an Army brat, I've lived all over the country and chose to live in the Heart of Dixie!

Last edited:

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Well, once upon a time while working retail I had a female at the top of her lungs cussing me out at work. I asked her to please refrain the curse words in consideration of the other customers and their children. She informed me that She had the right to free speech!!! I informed her that I have the right to bear arms. She shut up and moved along making many other customers happy campers. YMMV.
    She probably feared the "special operator" persona that you exude in retail sales! :D

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Gonna be Donald Drumpfh v Molester-In-Chef Joey "Shower w/me baby gurl" Bidet.

iu

Last edited:
    Top Bottom