• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's a guy that freaked the feds out because they couldn't anticipate what he would do next, or keep track of it. Hard to determine/say what his targeting rationale was. In the end, he wrote a manifesto, and communicated his intentions to family members. All that aside, these types always seem to "out" themselves. Gotta wonder why? Do they wanna be caught/punished, or do they just get complacent/overconfident?

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    A sociopath by any other name is still, well you know the rest. He was not smart enough to control his proclivities. So in my book that's a dumb ass.
    There's a guy that freaked the feds out because they couldn't anticipate what he would do next, or keep track of it. Hard to determine/say what his targeting rationale was. In the end, he wrote a manifesto, and communicated his intentions to family members. All that aside, these types always seem to "out" themselves. Gotta wonder why? Do they wanna be caught/punished, or do they just get complacent/overconfident?

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He always seemed like a crazy unstable dude with some interesting views. This reminds me I got his book ages ago but never got around to reading it. I don't get the cult following he has but people are always looking for a hero I guess.

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I visited a museum in NOLA and stumbled upon a few of his letters written from prison. His hand writing caught my attention but his style of writing was not criminal in nature. It’s almost like he could see the AI bot on the horizon 50 years ago and he was more worried about it killing nature than man kind. No wonder he was viewed as insane. At that time it could have been changed or stopped. Too late now

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Rest in peace? I hope he doesn't.

Not a fan of the murders.

Everyone has a spark of the Devine in them and I hope they make their peace with their creator before their time here is up.

I still find it wild that the people that ran the MK Ultra experiments faced no consequences for any of this.

I love America, but our government does some horrific things to us.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not a fan of the murders.

Everyone has a spark of the Devine in them and I hope they make their peace with their creator before their time here is up.

I still find it wild that the people that ran the MK Ultra experiments faced no consequences for any of this.

I love America, but our government does some horrific things to us.
    Like flood our streets with LSD and cocaine in the 70' - 90's?

Top Bottom