• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Domestic dispute, not clear to me if the man was part of dispute. Against police orders he enters his car with small children in it and is shot multiple times in back.
    Police obviously are worried he is going for a gun and apparently under those conditions they shoot and later figure out if he was going for a gun.
    All the crowd sees is a black man being riddled with bullets in the back.

50 yrs ago the police would have pull his a__ out of the car beat the crap out of him and no shooting. But then the police were not as worried as being shot at as they are today.
    What is answer? I do not have one.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    so sorry, but the dumbass should have done what the cops were telling him...end of story

I have had 8 guns pointed at me by city police, fhp, and sheriffs at the same time, while they stopped me on I-110, mistaken identification....

I have no bullet wounds, because I did what they said,laid down in the right lane while all traffic was stopped.....

politicians jump to the first thing ….usually wrong..

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    so sorry, but the dumbass should have done what the cops were telling him...end of story

I have had 8 guns pointed at me by city police, fhp, and sheriffs at the same time, while they stopped me on I-110, mistaken identification....

I have no bullet wounds, because I did what they said,laid down in the right lane while all traffic was stopped.....

politicians jump to the first thing ….usually wrong..
    Both you and I are in control of our emotions. I would stop as you did.
    The man in the hospital did not.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Blake" was a dumbass! His choice, his demise. Tough shit. However, he was across the line noncomlpiant before he opened thecar door: LE had opportunity for LTL before that point.

Of course the rioters have another banner to wave with their Interpetations of events. I firmly believe in: Loot, Arson, Assault, Throw a object = catch a bullet. That's the only deterent to continued riots. FUCK'EM!

Stoner63A

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    News conveniently leaves out the perp was armed with a knife, PD attempted to Taze him with no effects, continued to move towards vehicle then reached inside.

Perp was the subject of the Domestic Violence call, he has outstanding warrants for Sexual Assualt and Assault.

Good shoot, unfortunately the Wisc Governeur intentionally inflamed the situation, he is to blame for the brigandage being committed by Biden voters.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    News conveniently leaves out the perp was armed with a knife, PD attempted to Taze him with no effects, continued to move towards vehicle then reached inside.

Perp was the subject of the Domestic Violence call, he has outstanding warrants for Sexual Assualt and Assault.

Good shoot, unfortunately the Wisc Governeur intentionally inflamed the situation, he is to blame for the brigandage being committed by Biden voters.
    Can you give a source please on the knife and failed tasing? If he had a knife it would explain why the LEOs already had their guns drawn.

Stoner63A

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is a photo showing the perp with a Kerambit-style knife in his hand from the incident video and a clearer photo of perp showing the same kerambit on a plate carrier (taken from his fakebook page etc), in a thread on AR15.com
    Kenosha WI Kerambit1.jpg Kenosha WI Kerambit2.jpg

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is a photo showing the perp with a Kerambit-style knife in his hand from the incident video and a clearer photo of perp showing the same kerambit on a plate carrier (taken from his fakebook page etc), in a thread on AR15.com
    View attachment 90448 View attachment 90449
    Plate carrier, was he some sort of paramilitary type. I think it is ok to include the AR15.com link. Some forums do not like links to other forums.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What is answer? I do not have one.

The answer is: don't act like a thug POS to other people, and the likelihood of LEO involvement is exponentially low. However, if you INSIST on acting like a thug POS, and LEO are involved, do what they say. Especially if there are a bunch of them pointing guns at you.

It SHOULD be inconceivable for a rational person to DEFEND this idiot's actions, but we live in a different world now.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The answer is: don't act like a thug POS to other people, and the likelihood of LEO involvement is exponentially low. However, if you INSIST on acting like a thug POS, and LEO are involved, do what they say. Especially if there are a bunch of them pointing guns at you.

It SHOULD be inconceivable for a rational person to DEFEND this idiot's actions, but we live in a different world now.
    Of course your response is the common sense one. But the fact is people are not acting logically. Just think how bad this can become. Right now it is matches and bricks. The way this is going, police being subjected a hail bullets is not that far away.
    And I do not see anything that can be done about it other than to than to send the NG with armor to enforce martial law. It is like watching a train wreck in slow motion and not able to do anything about it.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Of course your response is the common sense one. But the fact is people are not acting logically. Just think how bad this can become. Right now it is matches and bricks. The way this is going, police being subjected a hail bullets is not that far away.
    And I do not see anything that can be done about it other than to than to send the NG with armor to enforce martial law. It is like watching a train wreck in slow motion and not able to do anything about it.

what will be worse is when they come upon people who will not back down.

If they try to burn down the wrong building or start trouble outside of their neighborhood then a lot of people will end up dead in the street.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    He's already been in trouble with illegal gun charges and domestic abuse. Had a warrant out on him for raping a 16 year old girl. There was another video on the passenger side before all this started. They were fighting with him and struggling to get him on the ground. Tased to no avail..... But the news video makes him look so helpless.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All of the above is true. And it does not give me much comfort that it is.
    The police in that jurisdiction do not have body cameras. If they are saying anything, the national news media seems to be ignoring it. Most agree that there was a warrant out for his arrest on sexual assault charge. They have not yet produced a knife. Perhaps what was in his hands were keys to his car. Just not enough information and even if there was it would likely change nothing.
    Nice thoughts as I go through my bullet and powder supply.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Body cam ??
    If I were a cop,and my dept. would not supply me with a body cam,i'd buy my own.
    Who knows . . . possibly your own personal camera would be of some benefit over an issued camera anyways. --- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Even if they were keys.....look at his actions. I don't carry (hide) my keys like that. People also use keys to stab people in the neck.....so it's still a weapon in my eyes. The way he was holding, walking, body language.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even if they were keys.....look at his actions. I don't carry (hide) my keys like that. People also use keys to stab people in the neck.....so it's still a weapon in my eyes. The way he was holding, walking, body language.
    Yes you can stab someone in the eyes with keys or drive them into the temple bone. Perhaps some keys could open the throat. Him ignoring commands and diving into the car possibly for a gun would be the best defense that the police have.

Point is appearances. We are all way past right or wrong. If he turns out to be permanently paralyzed than we will see him paraded time and time again in a wheel chair in front of the cameras.

Blake apparently with charges and I assume a warrant out for him intervenes in a domestic squabble. Sounds like one of the two women involved called 911. He was likely trying to flee the scene when he got shot. No mention yet of a gun or knife in being evidence.

Stoner63A

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Another phone video from another angle showing Blake fighting with police before he was shot:

Top Bottom