Patriot Mobile

Ring Found-- Looking for a Super Sleuth.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Found a High School Class Ring. Has Graduation Year and some initials on the inside. Looking for someone that wants to take some time and try to find the rightful owner or family member of the rightful owner.
    PM for additional details, if you would like to help.
    Thanks!

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jostens does most of them...you may be able to contact them locally, give them the year and school...they may be able to give you the owner from the initials in the band....or contact them for you.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Call the school and tell them what you told us. How many people could have the same initials in a particular class year?
    Or just look at the yearbook. A lot of them are online.
    If you see an alumni with those initials, contact them and ask if they lost a ring. Have them describe it and where they might’ve lost it.
    Is the school local?

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Based on graduation year, the owner may be in their late 80s.
    Don't see anything that would call out school attended. I did find it in the Pensacola area though.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I looked up Spies class rings and all listed were from the ‘50s so I don’t think that company is in business anymore.
    There is a FB group for lost class rings but that’s a long shot if the guy is in his 80s.
    There’s a good chance that the guy is no longer living and I doubt his heirs even know of the ring’s existence.
    So, unless the ring specifies a school and class year I doubt you will find the guy.
    At least you’ve got the initials to verify anyone that may claim it.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Found while working off scenic highway in a area in gull point. Was buried around 4 or 5 foot depth of sand. Had to be there awhile to be covered that deep. Been trying different avenues to find the owner or family of the owner, but all suggestions have drawn me a blank. That is why I am asking for someone with more time and effort then I have put in already..

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Found while working off scenic highway in a area in gull point. Was buried around 4 or 5 foot depth of sand. Had to be there awhile to be covered that deep. Been trying different avenues to find the owner or family of the owner, but all suggestions have drawn me a blank. That is why I am asking for someone with more time and effort then I have put in already..
    Very cool story. Would make it even more impressive if you did find the original owner. Good luck

Top Bottom