• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    "Live Free or Die" is the official motto of the U.S. state of New Hampshire, adopted by the state in 1945. However, I can't see NH being more 2A friendly than Florida.
    Correct, have a NH Leo down here that is a repeat customer. He says NH is changing very quickly. I'm surprised they have been able to hold off this long. They are and have been surrounded by deep blue for a long time. He is ready to get out. 2A is good there but will more than likely change sooner than later.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    "Live Free or Die" is the official motto of the U.S. state of New Hampshire, adopted by the state in 1945. However, I can't see NH being more 2A friendly than Florida.
    Been there. Yes NH is more 2A than FL. So is Maine.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Wife has an aunt and cousins in NH. The aunt is ok, the cousins are hard-core D's. One cousin married a Massachusetts transplant from Boston.

But still fun folks to drink beer and boil lobster with.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    There it is, right there. Gotta close the border with the Mass-holes

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NH was THE "live free or die" state--it was an original colony and first to have its own constitution. Might as well have been Texas, then. It's come a long way, baby--straight down. All over but the cryin for any sensible person left there.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Went Cross Country Skiing in North Conway once...I remember it warming up to 17* at one point...but the wind was 20mph. Taught the bartender how to make good Kamikazes that afternoon. Almost bought 100 acres, they only wanted $15 an A...the trout stream thawed 6 weeks out of the year. This kid grew up on the Gulf Coast...Constitutional Carry or not..I'm good closer to the coast...FL would be my #1 of the 2.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    There it is, right there. Gotta close the border with the Mass-holes
    Ive only passed through the highway and stopped at convenient stores along the way while headed to Maine. I have never had a good experience there.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive only passed through the highway and stopped at convenient stores along the way while headed to Maine. I have never had a good experience there.

If I can get back to Maine again (love it), I'll not make the mistake of flying into Logan again. As soon as they announced what was going on 9/11, Logan flashed in my mind. Danged if it wasn't the very spot. Portland will be my destination.

Jkelly1229

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As someone who just moved from nh... FL wins on most issues we just need constitutional carry

Jkelly1229

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I can get back to Maine again (love it), I'll not make the mistake of flying into Logan again. As soon as they announced what was going on 9/11, Logan flashed in my mind. Danged if it wasn't the very spot. Portland will be my destination.
    Maine is a good time too but youre correct f*** boston

General Snafu

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All the smart ones move to Florida !
    I don't know that they are necessarily the smart ones. They show up and buy a house in our community without doing any research first. As soon as they move in they start on the neighborhood website complaining about everything. When are they going to pave these dirt roads? When will we be getting city water? Why are there alligators in the canals? Why are there so many Iguanas? I left my dog out last night. Anyone know why he never came home? Why are there so many dogs running loose and why are they so skinny. Someone said they are coyotes, and they might be the reason my dog didn't come home, could that be true?

A lot of them want to know where they can get a good New York Pizza. My answer is always the same. Mam, you could always go back to New York for that damn pizza.

Top Bottom