• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    Repeat offender caught with an automatic weapon, and... R.O.R and a curfew?!?

MarkJ

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    A repeat criminal doing criminal things when he's repeatedly allowed to avoid punishment.

Let's blame a trigger and sue the police who had to eliminate this threat and the gun manufacturer...

Insert shockface

shocked.gif

Ric-san

Master
    Where do I get my own "switch", I promise to not turn into a car thief/bad guy/neighborhood menace...BUT if I do, can you please, please, please give me a ZERO cash bond, a order to be indoors before mid-nite and no ankle monitor...? Asking for a friend.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Where do I get my own "switch", I promise to not turn into a car thief/bad guy/neighborhood menace...BUT if I do, can you please, please, please give me a ZERO cash bond, a order to be indoors before mid-nite and no ankle monitor...? Asking for a friend.

No you can't get one, you have to be a felon.

sloporsche

Marksman
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place

Now you know they do not release the white devils .

BluesBrother

Master
    The black woman toward the end of the video had it right. "Parents have to be held accountable for their children"

sloporsche

Marksman
    The black woman toward the end of the video had it right. "Parents have to be held accountable for their children"
    We never really had a justice system in this country just a monetary legal system . I agree sometimes parents should be held accountable and just lately a couple were found guilty of manslaughter after their nut job kid killed some class mates .

BluesBrother

Master
    If parents are being held accountable for their minor children's transgressions I want to hear more about it. However, were're not hearing about it. What we hear is they are let out without bail after a crime to commit an even deadlier crime. Then the crying begins. Can we be a bit more proactive here?

sloporsche

Marksman
    If parents are being held accountable for their minor children's transgressions I want to hear more about it. However, were're not hearing about it. What we hear is they are let out without bail after a crime to commit an even deadlier crime. Then the crying begins. Can we be a bit more proactive here?
    Sometimes it is very difficult to prove it is bad parenting but the latest case was the parents bought a gun for their problem child and a case a few years back where the parents bought the spoiled brat a very fast pick up truck and he killed a few in an accident . It really needs to be an easy /obvious case to prosecute or the DA won't clog the court system up . You really need to show 12 jurors that mommy and daddy are evil ,remember there will be many parents in the jury box who have had a problem with their own and they are hard to get a guilty verdict out of . Until the great social experiment of bail reform is done away with and we return to locking them up, the savages are going to run savage .

IronBeard

Master
    Wait, wait, wait. Someone did not voluntarily comply with The Law?!

What have we become?

What about SAFETY?!

We need to voluntarily give up some property and rights for the "greater good," that's what we need to do.

Top Bottom