• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    He does not own Red Jacket, the FFL holder does and is keeping the business open. The daughter was on Dr Phil thursday, I missed it, but I bet he did the same to her.

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I find it interesting that Mossberg has been so quiet after all of this has come out. They were teaming up with Red Jacket on a special MVP edition kind of like the Duck Guys have done. When Mossberg announced this the reviews were horrible, I didn't realize that there was such hate for Red Jacket even before this

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Whatever happened to that other similar show about the gun shop in Colorado?
    The one with the cleavage. I haven't seen that one in a while. Is it off the air?

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did not see this coming he & his oldest daughter appeared to have a good relationship on the show. If she is saying he did the same to her a castration & disemboweling are in order.

Last edited:

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Whatever happened to that other similar show about the gun shop in Colorado?
    The one with the cleavage. I haven't seen that one in a while. Is it off the air?

That was a kind of decent show, but he got some crazy money to do relatively simple things...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Former “Sons of Guns” star Stephanie Hayden Ford made some horrific accusations against her father Will Hayden on a pre-taped episode of “Dr. Phil” that aired on Thursday.

Ford sat down with Dr. Phil McGraw and stated that her father acted inappropriately with her when she was 12 years old. Hayden is currently in jail in East Baton Rouge, La., after being charged with forcible rape and aggravated rape of a juvenile.

It has been widely reported that the charges stem from accusations made by Hayden’s younger daughter. As Ford shared her story with Dr. Phil she spoke openly about the sexual abuse of a girl who she referred to as her sister.

Ford said her father once came into her bedroom, drunk and forced her shirt off and touched her chest inappropriately.

“He continued to proceed to kiss on my chest. Once that happened I jumped back and he just left and he never touched me again like that,” she said, adding that she was depressed and avoided her father after the incident and carried knives with her.

Ford said another family member was abused by Hayen as well—twice—at the age of 12, and a friend of hers also revealed she had been abused by Hayden and forced to kiss him.

Hayden allegedly abused girls outside of his immediate family, too. In addition to his charges in East Baton Rouge—from two different alleged victims—two females came forward to the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office. Hayden has been charged in Livingston with aggravated rape and indecent behavior with a juvenile.

Ford said Hayden was first arrested because a woman who used to be a personal assistant for the family told police she discovered the reality star passionately kissing his young daughter on the couch.

“He threatened to kill [the personal assistant],” Ford told Dr. Phil.

Ford said she initially defended her father because he asked her to and because her sister was adamant that the abuse stories were untrue. She changed her tune when her sister revealed to her grandfather she had indeed been abused, beginning at age 11.

It was not immediately clear if one of the females speaking out in Livingston could be the same as an accuser in East Baton Rouge. The East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Department was unable to clarify if there was overlap with the alleged victims and the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Department did not return FOX411’s requests seeking further information about the females in their jurisdiction.

Either way, Hayden won’t be getting out of jail anytime soon. He’s currently being held on $300,000 bond by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Department, but even if he posts bond he’s headed straight back to jail in Livingston.

“[The Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office] currently has a ‘hold’ placed on Hayden – meaning, once he makes bond in [East Baton Rouge], he’ll be transferred back to the Livingston Parish Detention Center,” Livingston police explained in a press release.

The Livingston Parish Detention Center plans to hold Hayden on $125,000 bond if he is brought there.

"Sons of Guns" co-star Joseph Meaux told FOX411 that he will be there for Stephanie as her father's rape scandal unfolds.

“Stephanie has some demons she has to work through right now, and I am going to be as helpful as I can because she needs that support and needs that room. I am fully behind her,” Meaux said. “I want to give my support to the people that have been damaged by Will. Especially the young ladies, they have had something taken from them that is irreplaceable.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    It all appears to be fairly certain now, that proves that you really never know your co-workers, neighbors or even friends. Only GOD knows for sure and He ain't talking yet!! Put this with the father who killed his 5 kids WOW, every family member and friends, said that he wasn't the type to do that either???

Top Bottom