HD Tactical

Recommendations: Cheap, Honest Septic guy.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hey, I have a couple people already but have not gotten a response from them in awhile.
    Anyone have any numbers of Septic guys that are honest and do good work and give quotes?

Thanks in advance.

SouthBound

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Johnson on 29. Worked with them for years and they have always done me right. They can be a little slow with communication but they are good.

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Last edited:

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    NOT Peaden. Wouldn't give quote. Wouldn't respond. When asked why no call back, I was told, "Maybe you should take your business elsewhere."
    It annoys me when people don't reply. I can understand a couple days, but come on, if its a one-man show it only takes 5 seconds to reply to a text and if its a bigger business they have office people who should be doing their job...if they don't want or need the work, they need to at least care about their rep.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hey, I have a couple people already but have not gotten a response from them in awhile.
    Anyone have any numbers of Septic guys that are honest and do good work and give quotes?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure about the “quotes” requirement, but I recommend Arnett Septic. Also not sure if they service your area, but I’d give them a call and ask your questions.
    William is the guy. Very knowledgeable, honest, and does good work for a fair price.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    It annoys me when people don't reply. I can understand a couple days, but come on, if its a one-man show it only takes 5 seconds to reply to a text and if its a bigger business they have office people who should be doing their job...if they don't want or need the work, they need to at least care about their rep.

Specifically I left a message via the website after hours. Got an automated reply they’d contact me within 24 hours. I waited 5 days and called. Guy answered. When asked why no call back, he said we don’t reply to web site contacts. I said why do you have that means on your web site? He said maybe you should go elsewhere.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    JLG is the only one I use now. He put in an entire new system for me, and I still use them for pump outs.

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thanks everyone. I gave Johnson's a call today and they're waiting for my permit from the perk test. I'll call the others and see who seems to be the best. I appreciate the suggestions.

Top Bottom