• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smith_586

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Ever since I started diving into the higher end 1911/2011 market I’ve haven’t got on here as much lately as most of that stuff is a niche item in most eyes. I’ll look on here every now and again but it’s getting progressively worse with the ignorance I consistently see on a lot of the gun ads/sales ect.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Everyone should try to sell something on Facebook just for the experience. Good Lord!
    You will get 25 inquiries and 15 lowball offers before you sell it. It’s incredible.
    If you sell it.

I've managed to sell stuff off but yea I try to avoid using marketplace as much as possible.

Funny thing tho I'm about even with trying to buy something from someone and even that doesn't go through because they can't un-potato themselves and make the deal happen. For as many people trying to get money they literally won't do any work for it.

This isn't the same as some here that have you need to be a member for so long, minimum post count, Vietnam War Veteran, and your current prostate check good.. this is marketplace so you're dealing with the general populous of society and no standards.

1/5 stars would not recommend.

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ve come to the conclusion, that people just have to bitch about something. The classifieds are free to use , or not to use , perhaps someone should start a paid subscription sales sight with very stringent rules of conduct, that might just suit the folks that prefer more oversight in their personal business.

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I’ve come to the conclusion, that people just have to bitch about something. The classifieds are free to use , or not to use , perhaps someone should start a paid subscription sales sight with very stringent rules of conduct, that might just suit the folks that prefer more oversight in their personal business.
    Ebay. The feedback is the most important thing I look at with that.
    I also look here for feedback. If I don't see much I moderate my expectations. If its someone with a bunch of good reviews (I'm a lot more confident that its not a tire kicker)

Top Bottom