• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am headed down to Orlando in a couple of weeks. My wife has a conference so I am stuck looking for something to do. Anyone out there have an opinion about indoor ranges in that area? I have looked on-line at a couple, but word of mouth sure helps.
    Thanks Y'all

Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mic, I moved up here from down there a couple of years ago. I really don't care for indoor ranges, but went there once, it was nice. I worked in Orlando and lived in Lakeland. I like the outdoor county range in Lakeland better and it was only $5.

Sporter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A word of caution. I believe that's the range that won't allow you to bring in loaded magazines. In the interest of time, I had 14 loaded double stack mags and they wanted me to unload them in my car and reload them in the range. I declined.

Mic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I went to Oak Ridge Gun Shop and Range and had a real good time. They are nice folks. When I told them I was visiting from Pensacola the lady that owns the shop came over to meet me. She is the sister of the Man that owns the range in Gulf Breeze. They had a nice shop, let me shoot my own ammo, and were all friendly. I now have a good place to go when I accompany my wife on her Nursing Conferences down there. Easy folks to like.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom