HD Tactical

Rail strike ! Fixing to get bad folks, PREPARE !!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Say mom keeps kid but didn't want to. Guarentee you the kid is going to get treating very poorly. What if mom is a broke ass and plans to stay that way, again kid gets treated poorly. It then turns to the government to raise that child. They damn sure aint doing enough for the child. Hell they can't even give our veterans the proper care and help they need.
    I'm one of those kids that was raised homeless, then raised by the state when my single mom couldn't afford me and went to a women's shelter. I was one of those kids who got adopted by a loving Christian family, who loved their country too and raised me to be a war fighter in the global war on terror. And I am currently one of those vets who have fought my way out of homelessness as an adult, after a bad divorce back to back with Hurricane Ivan, Dennis and Katrina left me homeless for a year and a half... just to have the VA slap me around too. I prefer to live. I love my life and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I am who I am because of it. I am who I am because my mom didn't kill me and she at least tried to face the tough decisions as an adult, as a responsible mother, and then society took over and raised me to be a fine US Marine and now a pillar of society in my little corner of the world. Murdering babies is never the answer.

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    John B. declared this an anti-old white guy and abortion thread I blame him :D

DAS HUGH!

Master
    You can always just drop a baby off at any firestation. So there's that. Funny fact, they didn't put an age cap on how old the kid could be to be dropped off. There's stories of fed up parents dropping off 18 and 20+ year olds there to get rid of them lmaoo. They're old enough to tell them who dropped them off. So they'd have to call the parents back and ask them to come back and the program is just for babies lolol.
    Figured I'd add a story to lighten the mood lol

Raven

Master
    Before somebody says there's not room on this planet for an extra 43,000,000 babies every year... There is a whole other continent the size of North America called Antarctica that is 99.9% uninhabited. Oh and 90% of Russia and Canada is currently uninhabited. Every man, woman and child currently in the continental United States could live comfortably just in the one state of Texas, and Alaska is 2.5 times the size of Texas and like 90% uninhabited. God said go forth, till the land, be fruitful and multiply!

Screenshot_20220920-102017.png

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Maybe the moderators can make us a separate thread without erasing everything
    Ya'll can start another thread easy peasy... this thread needs to get back to the OP on possible rail strike and leave colonization of other planets and abortion out of this one.

ccc

Master
    Actually. Its probably way better for the mother to have the abortion. Say mom keeps kid but didn't want to. Guarentee you the kid is going to get treating very poorly. What if mom is a broke ass and plans to stay that way, again kid gets treated poorly. It then turns to the government to raise that child. They damn sure aint doing enough for the child. Hell they can't even give our veterans the proper care and help they need. Now more money to try and raise a child that the mother didn't want. Even to this day parents that wanted to raise a family are having to sleep on the streets or in cars. Why doesn't the government have mobile vasectomy running through neighborhoods for free and make it free and easy for women to get fixed as well. Go be a single man with no kids, ask your Dr for a vasectomy and see what they tell you. So it kinda is fair for the child not to be brought into an f'ed up situation that isn't fair for them. Dont say adoption eithier. The price to adopt a child is astronomical and shouldn't be. adoption agencies are full of kids needing adoption. But yet Americans still look to adopt from foreign countries first. We can begin a discussion about being allowed to kill yourself next. No I'm not talking about you in general. But what if you are tired of being on this earth, its against the law to be offed, why? Could be a ton of different reasons, none are legal though. What if your ate up with cancer and not curable and in terrible pain. Should be able to take a shot and end all the pain and suffering but you can't legally. All because a bunch of old rich people say you can't do it. Why should someone else say what I or you or someone else can do with my life? Again some old person thinks they know better then myself what I need.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    What if the kid becomes the next mother Theresa, Ghandi, Beethoven, Einstein, Tesla ?????

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Well there is a reason to kill a fetus with a heartbeat, you got me. (Insert sarcasm here)
    Agreed - To get this back on track though... Im not thinking this refilling the strategic reserve will go over very well. The rails might stay open, but trucking will get hit.

lettheairout

Expert
    What if the kid becomes the next mother Theresa, Ghandi, Beethoven, Einstein, Tesla ?????
    Sorry we don't need anymore of them. Slots already filled. Yall really missed the point. Why should a bunch of guys decide what happens to a woman?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    over half of this thread needs to be peeled out and made into a thread on its own..

hint, hint mods

Top Bottom