DK Firearms

Question: What is the BEST fast food sandwich ever created?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    I moved here from Hawaii, I know i'm gonna get beat to death here... but i'm not a fan of pounders. I prefer maui bus stop in fort walton. Small menu but that Loco moko
    Haven't ate there since they opened but agreed I liked it better than pounders. I did a lot of work there before they opened, small world.

Best sandwich id say a tossup between chic fila or 5 guys. 25-30 years ago id say Hardees hands down. Funny how it changes over the years. I remember way back when the burger king in Niceville was actually good. I wouldn't touch that junk with a 100' pole now.

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    There was a place on Pass Rd in Gulfport that had one of the best fried Shrimp Po Boys...followed closely by the one at The Blow Fly Inn on the bayou...sometimes I miss home
    Bozo's in Pascagoula has a pretty mean po boy. I like the roast beef, you will be wearing it by the time your done. Always a stop if heading over to LA to fish.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Bozo's in Pascagoula has a pretty mean po boy. I like the roast beef, you will be wearing it by the time your done. Always a stop if heading over to LA to fish.
    if the Roast Beef Po Boy is good you just need to slip a napkin under each elbow to keep the gravy off the table :cool:

I have had a few good soft shells too

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Baumhower’s Victory Grille recently opened in Troy AL, have had their pot-roast phillycheese steak sandwich twice here in recent months , it’ll make you happy and come back again. If I’m not bad wrong, I think he has restaurants also at Foley, Daphne, Mobile, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery and some other cities too, heard a rumor they’re going to put one in Dothan very soon. Go try one of those pot-roast phillycheese steak sandwiches and you’ll thank me

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Baumhower’s Victory Grille recently opened in Troy AL, have had their pot-roast phillycheese steak sandwich twice here in recent months , it’ll make you happy and come back again. If I’m not bad wrong, I think he has restaurants also at Foley, Daphne, Mobile, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery and some other cities too, heard a rumor they’re going to put one in Dothan very soon. Go try one of those pot-roast phillycheese steak sandwiches and you’ll thank me
    where did they put that in Troy?

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    It’s directly behind Ward’s Yamaha and Popeyes Chicken, next to Publix. The place stays packed and parking lot full all the time, great location for a college town

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Growing up just outside of Philadelphia, for me the best "fast food" sandwich is the Philly Cheesesteak. Most people don't consider it fast food becuase buying it anywhere but Philadelphia is not fast. Most places take a while to produce one... where-as in Philly you can get one in seconds at the right location. I grew up eating at Pat's or Geno's but there are a bunch of places in Philly now to get one. I'm still a fan of the classic... "one Whiz, wit".

Jdcujo

Master
    Growing up just outside of Philadelphia, for me the best "fast food" sandwich is the Philly Cheesesteak. Most people don't consider it fast food becuase buying it anywhere but Philadelphia is not fast. Most places take a while to produce one... where-as in Philly you can get one in seconds at the right location. I grew up eating at Pat's or Geno's but there are a bunch of places in Philly now to get one. I'm still a fan of the classic... "one Whiz, wit".

I'm a be honest the Philly just across in jersey was better than the one I had in Philadelphia.

Top Bottom