HD Tactical

Q: What is the best, and I mean the ABSOLUTE best trance/techno song of all time?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Terminerd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A: And why is it Darude "Sandstorm"? "Sandstorm" is an instrumental by Finnish DJ and record producer Darude. It was released as the lead single from his debut studio album, Before the Storm. It was initially released in Finland on 26 October 1999 by 16 Inch Records and was later re-released in many other countries in 2000. The track was uploaded to MP3.com where it gained global recognition. It has also gained recognition for its usage in sports and popularity in internet meme culture. Royalties for this absolute monster of a track has already netted the DJ over a billion dollars.

Go Gamecocks!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Alot of this music is from a fun time in our lives. Me, 20 something, unmarried, Liberty in Mexico, Philippines and Thailand, Australia, Canada etc..Where country Boys got to experience life outside of BFE county. I have alot of fuzzy memories associated with this music.

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Alot of this music is from a fun time in our lives. Me, 20 something, unmarried, Liberty in Mexico, Philippines and Thailand, Australia, Canada etc..Where country Boys got to experience life outside of BFE county. I have alot of fuzzy memories associated with this music.
    I suspect a lot of the of the others that enjoy this stuff have fuzzy memories as well!

Last edited:

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think you spelt trance wrong it should have been "trash" because that's what it is, garbage sounds for "generation you add the suffix" brain dead kiddos, not even speed or ludes could make that music!

Just saying is all!
    Well when you add these 'kids', their never-ending deployments overseas fighting forever wars… and add small bouts of time off in foreign countries with mass quantities of alcohol in techno-bars chasing British expat & airways stewardess poon… it makes complete sense as some of the best of times during the worse of times…

It's a hard language for Boomers to understand, I know.

:D:D:D:D

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm amused by the folks who are saying all trance is trash, Skynyrd is the best, etc. Hey folks, it's an opinion! Kinda like, Geo HW Bush was the best president ever, Pepsi is better than Coke, and John Moses Browning's 1911 GI chambered in .45 ACP is the only acceptable handgun.
    Sorry but it’s like walking into a SOLD OUT CROWDED WWF event and screaming at the top of your lungs IT’S ALL FAKE ! You can EXPECT SOME FEEDBACK !!!!! And FYI I hate wrestling and know it is fake, that was just an analogy.

BangGang

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not “techno” or “trance”, but if I’m ever running through a field acquiring targets, I hope this would be playing.

Last edited:

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    little bit of techno at the beginning and the end...but it should break this up a little

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    What ever they play in the John Wick movies??
    Techno wasn't my genre, trance inducing, maybe Steve Miller: Fly like an eagle. There I aged myself...

ctc1066

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I am much too old to have experienced the techno years ( busy raising 3 kids as a single Dad and keeping them away from techno clubs :) ) but after listening to some of the samples I think the closest I get is Black Sabbath's "Paranoid"

FelixH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Though this was never my favorite genre of music, I never minded it. I spent enough time in Italian nightclubs in the 90's to have heard tons of it. I was looking for a vid to post, but can't find it... funny vid at some recent EDM festival where a guy is going around asking attendees what their favorite EDM songs are. Not a single person knew the name of their favorite, so they'd just start trying to "beat box" the song.

Top Bottom