• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is "I am selling this", or "I am selling that", or "I have this for SALE" not "I have this for sell", nor is "I am going to sale you this" correct. I'm sorry but I'm losing brain cells watching people say this over and over. That is all
    Thanks for the English lesson now back to todays program.( I hope all my spelling and Punctuation is correct)

Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Educaution is important
    Beer is importanter
    (I crack myself up) LOL

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If it wasn’t for the humor ,I’d be bored just looking at the for sale adds.
    1380BC4E-607E-40F1-9C78-0196A6FBA90A.png

Attachments

• 10D7B6BC-909D-4D28-B34E-3F4F9000043C.png
      10D7B6BC-909D-4D28-B34E-3F4F9000043C.png
      2 MB · Views: 64

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I tried to keep quiet but I just can't. Okay let's suppose that you do not speak German, and we drop you in the middle of Germany. Do you think you would have a little trouble communicating. That is what it is like for a lot of us old folks trying to use these newfangled computers it's like learning a new language. Even this is probably hard for you to understand. But the man that you're putting down for his grammar has probably done more and can fix more then you've ever seen in your life. These are the men that you call when you have something broke that you can't fix. I do apologize but please realize that education has little to do with intelligence.

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Just another sign of the end of America's place as the shining beacon of hope, democracy and education. The dumming down of society is well on its way to completion. Sheeple are easier to heard than wolves. Proper grammar and etiquette have become a thing of the past like 3pc suits, pleasantries, firm handshakes, being true to your word, common decency and decorum. The common keyboard and interweb disconnect are probability the biggest contributors...

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just another sign of the end of America's place as the shining beacon of hope, democracy and education. The dumming down of society is well on its way to completion. Sheeple are easier to heard than wolves. Proper grammar and etiquette have become a thing of the past like 3pc suits, pleasantries, firm handshakes, being true to your word, common decency and decorum. The common keyboard and interweb disconnect are probability the biggest contributors...
    Herd

Agreed though!
    :p

J pace

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Us lesser man bow to thee who ride the tall horse. Give me a break, the Common Man is the only thing that is saving this country.

ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Social media was engineered to start most of what we have now as modern society. Gives people a place to crawl to and escape reality instead of taking it head on and facing conflict. The lack of accountability is the biggest thing I see, self and with others.
    The concept of personal interaction is lost now, we have people who cower behind keyboards that get their feelings hurt by words on a screen. They get their feelings hurt because somebody listens to them cry instead of telling them to shut up and toughen up. The soft coddled crap needs to go.

Again though, purposely done.
    Herd

Agreed though!
    :p
    Beat me to it.. :)

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Us lesser man bow to thee who ride the tall horse. Give me a break, the Common Man is the only thing that is saving this country.
    To bad they haven't come up with a sarcastic font yet... fyi, I dropped out of high school, got GED and worked as a diesel mechanic for many years. Followed up with 10 years of upholstery and a Class A license to drive trucks. My "high horse" is a Shetland pony. Just because I'm well read doesn't mean I'm better than anyone else.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom