CSO

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item Taurus PT-101P

LocationPensacola

Contact InfoPM for quick response

Price $380

Item Description Great condition PT-101P, this is Taurus' clone of the Beretta 96, the .40 S&W version of the M9. Now I know what you are thinking, this is a Taurus AND a .40. And I hear ya, however these were made on surplus Beretta machines. I'm a gun snob myself so I usually turn my nose up at Taurus, but I've found they make 3 decent guns: their revolvers, their 1911, and their M9 clones. As far as it being a .40, I'm a 9mm guy myself but during the last panic you could not find a box of 9mm to save your life, while .40 was stacked high at every walmart, so it makes sense to diversify your holdings with a cheap .40 S&W so you can at least hit the range the next time the democrats decide to attempt to infringe on our rights.

Now that I'm done sounding like a used car salesman, this comes with everything you see, plus a holster and now a full box of Hornady TAP .40 S&W JHP self defense ammo (best JHP on the market IMO). I'm open on trades for gun stuff, worst I can say is a polite "no thanks". Appreciate the look and Merry Christmas!

I8UQMGT.jpg
    SmBZnBI.jpg

Attachments

• I8UQMGT.jpg
      I8UQMGT.jpg
      425 KB · Views: 168
    • SmBZnBI.jpg
      SmBZnBI.jpg
      431.2 KB · Views: 167
    Last edited:

Bubba45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Taurus is not the "ugly clone " company of the 70's, they are a huge supplier of weapons to the military of countries all over the world, just wish they did not write thier name on the gun with letters for a blind man to see!...glws

rj1978

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can vouch for the quality of these guns. I picked up one a few years ago on Black Friday not knowing what to expect. It has been rock solid, eats everything I give it

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I owned the same model back in my 40s&w days. IMO, this series is one of the best handguns put out by Taurus. GLWS.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom