• Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    So they're basically a G43X MOS for 400 bucks. Nice. I'd like to grab one if I ever see one come up on here. They're on sale right now at palmetto

jotec

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry meant to elaborate but got busy at work. I, as well as many others ( on YouTube) have light primer strikes. Some have issues with dead trigger, ftf, fte. Main problem seems to be light primer strikes and it isn't an ammo issue. Mine was more frequent but i found some metal is my striker channel likely from when it was milled. I cleaned it out and it reduced the light strikes but i still experience them. I think also the barrel may be slight out of spec. Either roundness or too narrow because some of my jhp won't fit (slide won't fully close). Can all these things be fix? Yes, but defeats the affordable option. Also the trigger isn't a stock 43x trigger it is a shrunk down gen 3 glock trigger. So you can change the shoe or the entire trigger assembly.

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sorry meant to elaborate but got busy at work. I, as well as many others ( on YouTube) have light primer strikes. Some have issues with dead trigger, ftf, fte. Main problem seems to be light primer strikes and it isn't an ammo issue. Mine was more frequent but i found some metal is my striker channel likely from when it was milled. I cleaned it out and it reduced the light strikes but i still experience them. I think also the barrel may be slight out of spec. Either roundness or too narrow because some of my jhp won't fit (slide won't fully close). Can all these things be fix? Yes, but defeats the affordable option. Also the trigger isn't a stock 43x trigger it is a shrunk down gen 3 glock trigger. So you can change the shoe or the entire trigger assembly.
    Interesting about the trigger. I just swapped my G43x trigger for an Overwatch and I love it. I hate all Glock OEM triggers.

jotec

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Interesting about the trigger. I just swapped my G43x trigger for an Overwatch and I love it. I hate all Glock OEM triggers.
    You still can you have to change the complete trigger housing and connector to the 43x one. Then you can use the trigger bar as well. I surprisingly like the hinged trigger on the micro. I hated s&w one.

jotec

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just some extra info i want to add. I just checked to see if my micro dagger review posted on psa. It was 3 star. It wasn't there. So i wrote it again. The site said they already had my review. I watched a YouTuber with a bad experience said he left a 1 star review and they haven't posted it. I think they are probably cherry picking positive reviews which if true is a disgusting practice. It is odd there are only 4 and 5 stars reviews as of writing this. I may have to stop supporting them if this ends up being true. I hope i am wrong because i love there business motto of supplying firearms to the masses. Also took my micro to the range again. About 200 rounds no light strikes.

GreeZdLightNin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Just some extra info i want to add. I just checked to see if my micro dagger review posted on psa. It was 3 star. It wasn't there. So i wrote it again. The site said they already had my review. I watched a YouTuber with a bad experience said he left a 1 star review and they haven't posted it. I think they are probably cherry picking positive reviews which if true is a disgusting practice. It is odd there are only 4 and 5 stars reviews as of writing this. I may have to stop supporting them if this ends up being true. I hope i am wrong because i love there business motto of supplying firearms to the masses. Also took my micro to the range again. About 200 rounds no light strikes.
    Yeah, if it is true their cherry picking, that's going to be a problem for me. Thanks for letting us know

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most review systems are crap! I bought something on Amazon and said had 10 reviews and only 3 were present! I’ve also dealt a lot with ebay! A seller can be bad but still has a 99% positive review rate

jotec

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah i am sure y'all are right. It is just a little disheartening. I was hoping they were better than that. I still like a lot of what they are doing. Honesty and transparency are important to me.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    If you had an issue contact them for their warranty service. They actually are pretty good about it.

jotec

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you had an issue contact them for their warranty service. They actually are pretty good about it.
    I actually did contact them to see if there were any known issues. They asked me to send it in. I am sure they would have taken care of me. I personally don't like sending firearms in. One of the main reasons i purchased it was the ability to self repair. Since it is essentially a 43x part availability is there. I have the parts to swap all the internals to a 43x if i like but wanted to see if i can get reliable out of the factory parts first. I actually like the factory trigger. If i can go another 1000 rounds with little to no issues i may consider carrying it. Hopefully they will stop filtering out bad or less then perfect reviews. Either way the gun needs more polish. Im sure issues with get resolved in future iterations, but at this point, if a friend asked if they should buy it, I would tell them not to...yet. There is a lot to like about it, but for a CC I feel reliability is paramount.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom